What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Syed Salahuddin is the founder of Hizbul Mujahideen, a declared terrorist organization by the UN. The author is actually supporting terrorism and this is against the forum rules as I understand. Lets see how fast the Mods act on this one...:whistle:

Syed Salahuddin is the founder of Hizbul Mujahideen, a declared terrorist organization by the UN. The author is actually supporting terrorism and this is against the forum rules as I understand. Lets see how fast the Mods act on this one...:whistle:

Point out the lines which ares supporting terrorism.

All i could see was the mentioning of the atrocities of the Indian Security Forces, killing and raping of Kashmirs and the oppressed peoples struggle against the Indian occupiers and the question about justice denied to these people.

Where is it supporting terrorism ??

Did it said, innocent Indians should be killed ?? Or bomb blasts should be done ?? While Indian Security Forces are not the innocent, rather they are the aggressors and occupiers.

So plz highlight the points which are supporting terrorism.

Do remember, Kashmir is a disputed territory and its people want independence from Indian occupation & brutality, so keep in mind the difference between terrorism and freedom struggle.

In addition to what TaimiKhan has said. Personal blogs or national websites, all in my opinion, are normally and always welcome in such discussion forums.

Atleast, I shall personally welcome the posts from personal blogs and websites from Indian side.

And about Syed Salahuddin Sahab... He is a great man and a freedom fighter, who devoted his entire life for the people of Kashmir. He and all of his type want only and only the right of self determination for the people of Kashmir. I shall suggest you to consider it.

All i could see was the mentioning of the atrocities of the Indian Security Forces, killing and raping of Kashmirs and the oppressed peoples struggle against the Indian occupiers and the question about justice denied to these people.

Did it said, innocent Indians should be killed ?? Or bomb blasts should be done ?? While Indian Security Forces are not the innocent, rather they are the aggressors and occupiers.

Do remember, Kashmir is a disputed territory and its people want independence from Indian occupation & brutality, so keep in mind the difference between terrorism and freedom struggle.

this whole article is about the indian security forces terrorism in Occupied Kashmir . so plz delete this thread. as it is showing the truth abt indian security forces . Mods plz act fast .:devil:

The sooner u people understand not only Salahuddin but even if the father of salahuddin comes Kashmir is going nowere out of India,the better for peace in South Asia.

The sooner u people understand not only Salahuddin but even if the father of salahuddin comes Kashmir is going nowere out of India,the better for peace in South Asia.

Well why not you guys also understand a few things, that would also be better for peace in this region.

First understand yourself, then advice us to understand.

So I guess praising a terrorist figure different? Fair enough.

And about Syed Salahuddin Sahab... He is a great man and a freedom fighter, who devoted his entire life for the people of Kashmir. He and all of his type want only and only the right of self determination for the people of Kashmir. I shall suggest you to consider it.

Well why not you guys also understand a few things, that would also be better for peace in this region.

First understand yourself, then advice us to understand.

we have understood very well that we r very much capable of keeping Kashmir with us...come wat may.

Now guys its ur turn to understand that the reverse is true for u.

we have understood very well that we r very much capable of keeping Kashmir with us...come wat may.

Now guys its ur turn to understand that the reverse is true for u.

Thanks, but we have a very good idea how much has been understood by whom.

So kindly keep the advices to yourself.

The Indian State of Kashmir has no restriction of freedom of expression; any news of even a small skirmish is hence quickly highlighted to the world. This doesn’t mean human rights are grave violated as portrayed in the article

Most anti-India propaganda will only speak about the sufferings of Kashmiris in the Indian state, but cleverly avoid talking of the fate of the Kashmiris on the other side of the border

Last edited:
The Indian State of Kashmir (Call it Occupied Kashmir)has no restriction of freedom of expression; any news of even a small skirmish is hence quickly highlighted to the world. This doesn’t mean human rights are grave violated as portrayed in the article

WHAT A JOKE
:sniper:

Back
Top Bottom