What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i have never been to the indian side of kashmir so i can't say anything on their behalf. the indian side of kashmir has alot of people of different religions and many of those kashmiris, who are either hindu or sikh want to remain part of india. As for the pakistani side of kashmir, i can say with 100% certainty that the majority want to be part of pakistan, their is also a minority who want to be independent. But none of them want anything to do with india

^^^ Dude , stick to j&k . Dont go to the North East !

btw , the Kunan-Poshpura incident is mere speculation raised again and again by the seperatist . Its not first time some Pakistani has come up with the 'alleged' incident .
Advise : Start a new thread highlighting Human Rights Abuses by Indian Security Forces and post your stuff there .

Indiscipline in the ranks has to be dealt by the Army leadership themselves , Pakistanis dont need to lose sleep over it . Yea , you guys are welcome to raise your voice against Indian record in Human Rights in different International fora , that'll be good use of time instead of venting out on a forum .

sorry about going off topic. pakistanis don't need to lose sleep over it yes but kashmiris do, and being a kashmiri it surely worries me.
well in most of these human right cases by the indian army, it was the J&K police who spoke up first.

^^ Talk of Kunan Poshpura !
Im not denying there have been NO Human Rights abuses .
Fine , since you are a Kashmiri , Hw come you sporting a Pak flag ??
Do you possess State Subject Card ?? which district of J&K are you from ... n so on ...

aaaa you do know that about azad kashmir right???????? if you don't then well, their is a kashmir on the pakistani side of the bordor, that is the part of kashmir where iam from, thus the reason i have a pakistani flag, also i have a pakistani flag next to my name because i love pakistan and want kashmir to be part of pakistan.

J-K Police recover solar-powered missiles

Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Police's special operations group have recovered a cache of sophisticated missiles from a terrorist hideout in the state. The seizure of two sophisticated missiles which can be charged using solar power has sent the alarm bells ringing in the security establishment.

The missiles were positioned for an offensive action in the Gujjarpati forest area of Kupwara district. The missiles can be fired without any human assistance as the solar panel on each missile is programmed to trap sun rays which can be converted into thermal energy to propel the weapon.

Police believe that the missiles could be of either Chinese or Russian make.

It is the first time that such missiles have been recovered in the state since the start of terrorism in 1990.

Source - Click Here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny news....even terrorists care for the environment..:lol:

Last edited:
Where is the link to this? Solar powered missiles that convert suns rays to thermal energy? By any chance would you know how big the panel might have to be or how long it will need these "suns rays" to power a 5 kilo package to its intended destination. How does it target itself? is a laptop attached to it acting as its fire control? I want a standing ovation for the person who reported this.

Solar power panels are an alternative to the battery used for giving an electrical charge to the missile which sets it off.

Remember how in videos of demolition, before the blast the firer presses a button which sets of the charges, similarly, for Rockets, an electrical charge is required to ignite the rocket engine or booster, so these solar panels would be doing that job.

Where is the link to this? Solar powered missiles that convert suns rays to thermal energy? By any chance would you know how big the panel might have to be or how long it will need these "suns rays" to power a 5 kilo package to its intended destination. How does it target itself? is a laptop attached to it acting as its fire control? I want a standing ovation for the person who reported this.

On seeing this news i was so amused that I forgot to post the link...anyways added it now...:lol:

sorry about going off topic. pakistanis don't need to lose sleep over it yes but kashmiris do, and being a kashmiri it surely worries me.
well in most of these human right cases by the indian army, it was the J&K police who spoke up first.

And that is PRECISELY my point. J&K police is slowly but surely replacing army in all areas. Part of the SOPs is now that any operation that Army or paramilitary groups do, the local unit of J&K police HAS to be notified and a joint operation has to take place.

Pakistan has suffered from 1000s of disappearances, particularly from military and intelligence agencies. Can you give me an incident where the local police arrested the army officer or intelligence officer for this there? I can give you many cases in India were paramilitary and army personnel involved HR violations were prosecuted and arrested by the local J&K police.

Pakistan has suffered from 1000s of disappearances, particularly from military and intelligence agencies. Can you give me an incident where the local police arrested the army officer or intelligence officer for this there? I can give you many cases in India were paramilitary and army personnel involved HR violations were prosecuted and arrested by the local J&K police.

This would probably mean ours dont commit crimes against humanity as opposed to yours to which the world seems to agree. Logical enough?

The fact that you find the Indian constitution both strange AND wierd is not surprising. After all, you haven't been subject to a real constitution in your life.

What is strange is that you think Indian constitution contradicts our past. Dear, we don't go about changing our entire constitution every 30 years like some people. ;)

Oh, and if you think that a party is going on in our prisons, well, you are cordially invited to join :)

Yeah yeah don't tell me that you have a constitution and we don 't know about this word. We know about constitution and we also know that what the whole world do to foreign militants. You are releasing them may be because they aren't militants. Let me repeat what Taimi Khan said:

Well militants are never let loose in such a way.

It looks more like these 25 have been proved to be innocent and now to safe their own face, the Indians are coming up with this gimmick that they are letting loose militants, as saying these innocent souls were kept in detention and tortured would further bring a bad name to their already you know what.

It has weight what he said. What you said is totally insane and illogical.

Don't give us lecture about constitutions and laws. Constitution isn't the reason here.
:azn:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom