What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Where is the text of the Durand Agreement that references an expiration date? Preferably not from a site called the 'unholy Durand' - didn't you sense a hint of bias there?

The British signed a document with the person of King Abdul Rahman Khan in 1893. t was to remain in force for one hundred years. It has not been revived on the deadline, which was 1993.

Sir Durand gave verbal assurance to Afghanistan that the lease will lat until 1993, but in the written agreement there is no mention of it. Otherwise just like Hong Kong, N.W.F.P would have gone back to Afghanistan in 1993.

WHY IS PAKISTAN SEEKING RENEWAL OF DURAND LINE AGREEMENT WITH AFGHANISTAN?.
Why did KABUL denied to renew the agreement?.
PAKISTAN SEEKS RENEWAL OF DURAND LINE AGREEMENT WITH AFGHANISTAN. - AsiaPulse News | Encyclopedia.com
ISLAMABAD, Sept 22 Asia Pulse - A senior official of the Pakistani government Wednesday dropped the border fencing proposal floated by President Musharraf but asked for renewal of the Durand Line agreement between the neighbours.

Speaking at a news conference, Governor of Pakistan's North West Frontier Province Commander Khalilur Rehman said the fencing was impracticable and unacceptable to tribal living on both sides of the divide.

Instead, the two countries should renew the Durand Line Agreement first, which had been expired, suggested the governor.

Last edited:
times of India, so the real story is probably that they killed 6 innocent Muslim Kashmiris and are now calling them terrorists.

there is no way to know the truth.....most probably they were terrorist (or may be not).....but what do u expect....with the violent history of kashmir...

Like LeT tattoos or name tags?

Probably not. Its likely just a move to build on India\'s continuing \'Pakistan is not acting against LeT\' propaganda.

i can ask u the same question to u on the context of fata,baloochistan?
terrorists don\'t roam with a playcard saying\"kill me,i\'m terrorist\".....

there is no way to know the truth.....most probably they were terrorist (or may be not).....but what do u expect....with the violent history of kashmir...

there is no violent history of Kashmir. find me one similar protest with indian flags and changing from Azad Kashmir.

If you rape and pillage a whole population what do you expect them to give you hugs?

there is only one country that takes pride in opressing and killing innocents. its name starts with "I" and ends with "ndia"

I for a moment thought it was Israel :lol::lol:

Btw, there is also one country that takes pride in nurturing terrorists. It's name starts with 'P' and ends with 'akistan'.

there is no violent history of Kashmir. find me one similar protest with indian flags and changing from Azad Kashmir.

If you rape and pillage a whole population what do you expect them to give you hugs?

no violent history??????
then whats going on for last 25-30 years???
bombing,killing,shooting,....

about rape n other things.....i will agree to an extent.....

I for a moment thought it was Israel :lol::lol:

make that two countries then. I dont get this, clearly SOME indian news sources see this for what it is and know and speak of this freely. and yet there are some people who just deny it outright like there is no problem in Kashmir

Btw, there is also one country that takes pride in nurturing terrorists. It's name starts with 'P' and ends with 'akistan'.

the country with Maoist, Naxallites says WHAT?

there is only one country that takes pride in opressing and killing innocents. its name starts with "I" and ends with "ndia"

If the 6 killed today are defined as innocents in Pakistan, then again.. absolutely agree with you... I surely take pride... Kal mithai bantoonga...

no violent history??????
then whats going on for last 25-30 years???
bombing,killing,shooting,.....

not on our side my friend. the UN gives them the right of self determination and from that Indian news, Indians agree with that too. so then why arent you letting them go?

If the 6 killed today are defined as innocents in Pakistan, then again.. absolutely agree with you... I surely take pride... Kal mithai bantoonga...

check out the first video. how would YOU define those people?

this video is of an account where a mother talks about how two of her sons were killed by the indian army and blamed to hide the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom