What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
what up guys, dont we all have sleep tonight lol. its 2:09 am here.:woot:

may be but u still are not middle eastern or white, admit it. U belongs to south asia. as good as Indian females.:tup:

Geez Xebex. Let that airhead be. She's just another confused desi with issues and complexes about her identity and looks. And hence all the trouble to post such images of pseudo comparison. This kind of behavior somehow, in her mind, justifies and satisfies her need to feel superior to her peers.

Wow, the thread got derailed from Kashmir to "comparison of the level of melanin expression in women of South Asian descent and its implications on their self-esteem and social standing among peers"!!

ps: I should write a research paper on such a topic. Will that make it to Nature or Science? ;)

Ok I brushed my teeth and it is time for bed.. But before I go to bed I have to post the pics of South Indian Hotties who work with us and look like this... For sho beauty is in the eyes of beholder... aren't they HOT? :D

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/indiaq.jpg/

I think the topic was about Indian males... and i ended up posting pics of Indian females versus Pakistani females...

I will post Indian male hotties tomorrow.. Good night guyz.. ;)

No dude.. we don't have too... It goes to law of Averages... I am sure there are many Pakistani girls who are dark or unattractive... there are many Iranians who are dark and unattractive..

But if you take 100 Pakistani girls versus 100 Indian girlz randomly, Pakistanis will always look better...

People form their opinions perceptions from what they see in real life...

Although I don’t have much knowledge on Islam, Pakistani members in this forum say they are proud of Islam quoting that Islam doesn’t discriminate people based on race, region, or looks, etc etc..… If this is not racism than what is?. Any way what is so great about race or looks. God has created us all equal and all of the Gods creation is beautifully. If you ask me personally, I would say the ugliest creation of God is us humans. If we go by you definition of beauty, most of us wouldn’t consider Jinnah, Gandhi, Mother Theresa, Martin Luther King, Nelson Mandela to be beautiful, but see what they done for their people. That’s what I call beauty

Let talk statically guys ::

1. Miss World:

India ranks number 1 in the world with the total of 5 miss world titles

best performance by counrty :
Code:
titles    counrtiey  
5 	[B]India[/B] and Venezuela
4 	United Kingdom
3 	Iceland, Jamaica and Sweden
2 	Argentina, Australia, Austria, Netherlands, Russia, South Africa and United States
1 	Bermuda, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Guam, Ireland, Israel, Nigeria, Poland, Puerto Rico, Trinidad and Tobago and Turkey
5a3809ae7ec9450af2c421e086d7022e.png

Miss Universe:
india has won 2 miss unverse titles 1 runner-up 1 second runner up and is among top 10 best performing nations
9c1eb8a60096282c2898a58afbaa2b06.png

source: Wikipedia

Let talk statistically guys ::

Abhiras,

Pakistan and many other Muslim countries don't take part in Miss World and Miss Universe contests... And as I said before there is no correlation between the number of models/miss worlds produced by a country to the general attractiveness of people of that country.. The fact is even before the partition of India, people of Northwestern States were generally considered more attractive than the rest of India..

You want the statistics...? I will post the statistics of Bollywood soon... and see how your Film Industry have been traditionally dominated by Punjabis.. followed by Pathans. You can't change the facts...

In India Punjabis represent only 3% of Indian population and are overly represented in Bollywood, while in Pakistan they are the dominant group. Many of the Punjabis and Pushtuns who are considered LEGENDS in Indian Film Industry have their roots in present day Pakistan.. Now let us make the list and you will see how many Punjabis are there in Bollywood...

Ok I brushed my teeth and it is time for bed.. But before I go to bed I have to post the pics of South Indian Hotties who work with us and look like this... For sho beauty is in the eyes of beholder... aren't they HOT? :D

http://img43.imageshack.us/i/indiaq.jpg/

I think the topic was about Indian males... and i ended up posting pics of Indian females versus Pakistani females...

I will post Indian male hotties tomorrow.. Good night guyz.. ;)

Well you can count me like one of the Hotties of South India just like this snaps.but hey we also got girlfriends and loved by some one..surprised huh??:woot:

Abhiras, Now let us talk about Statistics of Bollywood since 1940's :-

Suraiya Jamal Sheikh

Legendary Singer and Actress of Bollywood from 1940s/1950s. Suraiya was born in Gujranwala, Punjab, (which is in Pakistan since 1947), and was the only child of her parents. Legendary Hollywood Actor Gregory Peck especially came from U.S.A to meet her :)

http://img28.imageshack.us/i/suraiya5.jpg/

http://img85.imageshack.us/i/grpeck.jpg/

Madhubala

Also known as the Venus of Bollywood... Usually regarded as the MOST beautiful actress to ever grace Indian Cinema..

Madhubala was born as Mumtaz Begum Jehan Dehlavi in New Delhi, India on 14 February 1933 in a Muslim family. She was the fifth child among eleven children of a conservative Pushtun couple.

http://img517.imageshack.us/i/madhubala.jpg/

Back
Top Bottom