What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Refer to post no. 21. You fall in the same category!

Is that the best you can come up with? Since you are getting personal, here's what I got for you:

"We reject all untenable and unsolicited remarks from the distinguished delegate of Pakistan"

You and your ilk worry about our poverty and toilets, we will worry about other things. Deal? And yes, Kashmir is the straw I was referring to. An intelligent guess would further clarify the sentence.

@ TaimiKhan - uncalled for indulgence of an inappropriate comment.

^This was not getting personal, was just pointing out the superior complex that you guys have got which is evident from the post by one of your countrymen!

regarding the comments of your delegate, wait for the reply from their Pakistani counterparts!

And since you guys are so worried about our economy, we are just showing you the mirror, nothing personal here.

And if you are still offended, you are most welcome to leave the place and I shall be happy to show you the door.

Ohh yeah! Only Indian statements make sense, rest of the world is a dumb ***..

Typical Indian chauvinist mentality!

Nope the world listens to us and our concerns so .. their not dumb ***
coz they see the sense ... please who cant find logic in it are usually the dumb ***.

:coffee:

regarding the comments of your delegate, wait for the reply from their Pakistani counterparts!
Seriously, who cares?
And since you guys are so worried about our economy, we are just showing you the mirror, nothing personal here.
Actually, you see, you care about our poverty and toilets but we care about our OWN economy. However, in the melee that is online arguments, the message gets lost in translation and we get accused about 'caring' about your economy. I assure you, Sir, that is not the case. Honestly, after all that you guys have done to yourselves, we stopped caring!

Anyway if you had read my post, I had replied to another post where the member mentioned that Kashmir would affect India negatively, when on the contrary I mentioned that it was not the case at all. A quick look at India's progress chart negates his point. Anyhow...
And if you are still offended, you are most welcome to leave the place and I shall be happy to show you the door.
tumblr_l59ohhbxFf1qznskro1_400.gif

Yes, the type of nonsense that happen to be the truth? What better proof of your head being buried in the sand than the fact that an internationally recognized dispute on which there are numerous UN resolutions, and declarations by dozens of countries viz their support for the plight of the terrorized Kashmiri people, strikes you as an 'internal' issue.
Suppose there is a piece of land between your house and your neighbour. Both of you claim that piece of land as your own. So you go to a court of law to settle your case. However, it turns out, that the piece of land is within your boundary wall. While the case is being fiercely fought in the court, one fine day you notice that, that piece of land has termite infestation that needs to be dealt with. Now, tell me, can your neighbour tell you how to deal with that infestation, let alone prevent you from dealing with the infestation, on the grounds that the ownership hasn't been determined yet? Of course not.

This is basically the essence of legality of India's position - possession gives an inherent right and obligation to administer. (Recall that legal adage, 'possession is nine tenth of law'.)

Additionally, there is nothing in any UN resolution where the sovereignty of Kashmir has been questioned. On the contrary, the resolutions, unequivocally declare that it is Pakistan which is required to withdraw from the part of Kashmir that it now occupies. Not India. This is an implicit acceptance that it is Pakistan which is illegally occupying Kashmir. Not India. By virtue of IoA, the administration of Kashmir had been handed over to India in a full proof legal procedure, making administration of Kashmir prerogative to GoI.

That's how Kashmir is India's 'internal' issue.

The rest is the usual Pakistani drivel.

Seriously, who cares?

Nobody! Just like we ignored the rant of your FM!

, you see, you care about our poverty and toilets but we care about our OWN economy. However, in the melee that is online arguments, the message gets lost in translation and we get accused about 'caring' about your economy. I assure you, Sir, that is not the case. Honestly, after all that you guys have done to yourselves, we stopped caring!

Anyway if you had read my post, I had replied to another post where the member mentioned that Kashmir would affect India negatively, when on the contrary I mentioned that it was not the case at all. A quick look at India's progress chart negates his point. Anyhow..

lol..Who told you we care about your toilets and poverty?? That is a lie, we have enough mess of our own to take care off! Besides we know that this is not gonna get better with you in foreseeable future so why discuss it?

Any how i don't wanna waste my time on this so lets move on.

P.S Your pic was very childish :lol:

BBC News - India agrees to release Kashmir stone-throwers

Authorities in Indian-administered Kashmir say men detained for pelting stones at security forces during the ongoing protests will be released immediately.

More than 100 civilians have been killed since June in protests against Indian rule.

Most of the clashes have been between young people throwing stones and Indian security forces.

India has announced a range of measures to defuse tension in the region.

A senior official in Indian-administered Kashmir said that 50 of the nearly 100 men held for stone-throwing would be handed over to their parents after "assurance" was given about the agitators' future conduct.

Authorities have also decided to remove 16 bunkers used by security forces in the summer capital, Srinagar, which has seen the most violence during recent periods of unrest.

They said they were also reviewing the possibility of removing the controversial Armed Forces Special Powers Act, which gives sweeping powers to the army, from some disturbed areas.

The moves are part of an eight-point initiative announced by India's federal government to ease the crisis in the region.

Tens of thousands of people have been killed in Kashmir since an armed revolt erupted in 1989.

@foottmarks

Hey footmark why you edited your post buddy. Was it exposing your so called secularism. :D

Hareesh, it was for you, not for everybody. If you liked it so much, I can PM it to you.

The false sense of superiority and the chauvinism of Indians is amazing. Not very long ago their country was in the worse shape financially and A large number of people still live below poverty line and don't have basic necessities of live such as food, water and toilets.

And here they pretend as the world's power house and mock at the smaller or economically weaker nation to satisfy their cheap egos!

Pathetic attitude!

Nonsense. You don't see Indians making fun of Haiti or Houndaras or Zimbabwe, do you? Azerbaijan officially supported Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, so they can expect to be mocked and ridiculed by Indians. They are being mocked not for being economically weaker or smaller than us, but for their stance on Kashmir. If they had supported India's stance, you would have seen Indians cheering for them and bringing up lilttle-known pices of positive information about that country.

That is how the world works.

Nonsense. You don't see Indians making fun of Haiti or Houndaras or Zimbabwe, do you? Azerbaijan officially supported Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, so they can expect to be mocked and ridiculed by Indians. They are being mocked not for being economically weaker or smaller than us, but for their stance on Kashmir. If they had supported India's stance, you would have seen Indians cheering for them and bringing up lilttle-known pices of positive information about that country.

That is how the world works.

By that logic, we have a right to mock at your poverty, dirty toilets, Aids, child abuses, people eating rats out of poverty, piss drinking, etc etc etc.

What a stupid reply i must say!

I think a more pathetic attitude is sending and sponsoring terrorism in this century don't you think?

No, i think even worse attitude is occupying a state and committing very serious human rights violations in the century, don't you think?

Back
Top Bottom