What's new

Kashmir militants have pledged allegiance to us, says Islamic State

For instance sending their paid mole to raise ISIS flags where people were flying Pakistani Flags .

Former RAW chief admits funding Kashmir militants | GEFIRA
Former RAW Chief Admits India Paid People in Kashmir to Counter ISI Influence | News Pakistan
A S Dulat’s book: ‘To counter ISI killings, we talked of tit-for-tat… That Geelani still alive is tribute to our liberalism’ | The Indian Express

Its really amusing to see how you Indians choose to ignore some very important real news while buying utter bullshit.

I will reply back to your post once I stop laughing out loud at your 'paid mole to raise ISIS flags where people were flying Pakistanis flags' claim.

One rubbish after the other. ISIS has no presence at all in occupied Kashmir. The perverted interpretation of Islam used by Daish is culturally alien to Kashmir. The conservatives of Kashmir are Deobandi - and Daish is at war with Deobandis in Afghanistan. This is just an indian deep-state ploy and nothing else. Especially given the timing of the whole pathankot drama/soap opera

Kashmiri cause is existential in nature. No amount of indian propaganda or fake Daish encounters will work. I have heard however of indians and Bangladeshis travelling to Syria to join Daish - only to be abused and tasked to be toilet janitors (true story by the way)

You don't want the speratists to join ISIS....but they just did. If they can pick up guns and kill innocents, no reason why they won't join ISIS.

Well now its time to shoot everyone in the head waving Pakistani or ISIS flag

Well now its time to shoot everyone in the head waving Pakistani or ISIS flag
As I proved with facts earlier in this thread ISIS flag wagers are RAW agents only so killing them would be your own loss as far as Pakistani flag holders are concerned if you will kill one ten more will come to take his place and Indian 7 decades of aggression and the final results are a witness to what I said.

As I proved with facts earlier in this thread ISIS flag wagers are RAW agents only so killing them would be your own loss as far as Pakistani flag holders are concerned if you will kill one ten more will come to take his place and Indian 7 decades of aggression and the final results are a witness to what I said.
i wish this happens once , and the world will see such pu$$ies vanish in thin air . i am longing for zarb e azb type operation in kashmir <> /

Let's get em! Time for complete wiping out of these militant groups.

Lol tbh what pakistanis say or think doesnt matter what matters is what rest of the world thinks makes our work easier

Yeah that's a dream of Raw for long to associate Kashmiri liberation fighters with ISIS somehow to gather some international support for their heinous crimes in occupied Kashmir but like their previous attempts this one will fail badly as well.

Infact going by the brutalities of IA in Kashmir they are actually ISIS partners.
did't terrorist killed your innocent students?
and still supporting terrorists?

Allah help you man.............

whatever you tell and supports terrorist in India then you will be more affected than India. you will never understandSnake is Snake....... Wo apne aaka ko bhi nahi chhodte

You don't want the speratists to join ISIS....but they just did. If they can pick up guns and kill innocents, no reason why they won't join ISIS.

the hardcore militants in occupied Kashmir have certainly killed many members of the occupation forces (sissies) in many armed encounters. Less so in recent years than in the past. They dont target civilians and do anything remotely near the barbarity and meaninglessness of Daish

to even juxtapose Kashmiri nationalist groups/mujahideen to Daish is - in absence of better words - STUPID!

What's ISJK?

a figment of indian imagination and little else

Kashmiris by nature are not violent people the way certain sections of Iraqi and Syrian society have become over the troubling years.

there is NO Daish presence in occupied Kashmir, nor have any Kashmiri fighters been caught or killed in Daish strongholds in the Levent. The indians are trying to "cash-in" on the whole "radical Islamist" mantra (i dont blame them, it's a clever chess move on their part). Unfortunately (for the indians) - it wont work and nobody is buying it.

What does trouble me though is that Daish is trying to gain traction in NATO-administered Afghanistan, in Bangladesh, and of course Chechna where there has been an uneasy ceasefire between regional govt. and the center (Moscow). Many Chechens joined the Daish cause -- I'm sure the Gulf Arabs and the Yankees have no issues with that. They'll all go home one day (I hope they meet their Makers beforehand). But i digress!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom