What's new

Kashmir gets first all-weather glass ceiling 'Vistadome Coach'

The same way, pak kashmir and gilgit - Balishistan are great places, but pakistani people polluting those heaven.
Those are Muslim territory run by Muslims. IOK is also a Muslim territory but colonized by uncivilized hindu horde. You pagans are making a great place into a hellhole.
You hindu malauns still use TikTok! Why? You have nothing else to do because, your girl left you for a bigger cock?
Only reason it stays great place because of now Hindus run it, if mullah gets control back like before they sure will make it hell because again because according to them paradise is only in heaven.
Well, IOK is a Muslim territory. Kashmir was great because it was run by Muslims. Now it is terrible because of primitive idol worshipping hanumans.

Afghanistan, iran, or turkey are Muslim country if they administration all over Pakistan- you also won't mind?
What kind of logic is this? And only Pakistanis can answer this. 😆
Am I correct?
Nope.
Actually, Problem starts with Pakistan if they can't think more than religion....... The world does not run or work thay way.
In Kashmir, the problem is india and its hindu population. Kashmir is a Muslim territory and under two nations theory Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Hindus are just invaders there.
The way hindu are terrorizing native muslims, god know what they're doing in kashmir.

Nope.

In Kashmir, the problem is india and its hindu population. Kashmir is a Muslim territory and under two nations theory Kashmir belongs to Pakistan. Hindus are just invaders there.
The way hindu are terrorizing native muslims, god know what they're doing in kashmir.

Okay let me changed it.

Pakistan is a Muslim country, is it okay if they administration all over Bangladesh?

They are muslim also - I hope, you wouldn't mind.

I didn't know you are Bangladeshi, else I didn't involve Pakistan previously on my post..... The question was for you only.

We mutually divorced. Ask any Pakistani 😁

I recently went to Kashmir after 3-4 years. I was surprised how better it smelt compared to the last time. First i thought it must be because they cleaned the lake..then i saw the lake and it looked the same, so nah. Next i thought they must have cleaned the trash from the street and built toilets. I looked around - no toilets and same trash on the road, so nah, that couldnt have explained the better smell.

Then i finally asked around and discovered the actual reason, it was because some Lungis had been deported

Last edited:

Nope.

When kashmir became part of two national theory?.... They were supposed to a independent country as they choose in 1940s before Pakistan attacked on them.

And as per the two national theory, why the hell you became dishonest to Pakistan and seperated from them?

Really disgusting - you needed to support jinnah's two national theory...but You became a traitor.

View attachment 964453
As tourism in the Kashmir valley reached new peaks this year, the government has added one more experience for the locals and tourists. The Indian Railways kickstarted an all-weather glass-ceiling AC train called Vistadome Coach in the valley. This will be a unique experience for the visitors to get a view of Kashmir's landscape through a glass coach.

To witness the breathtaking views of the valley's landscape, the Vistadome will run along a 90 kilometres track from Banihal in South Kashmir to Budgam in central Kashmir.

Vistadome has been fitted with double-wide reclining seats that can rotate 360 degrees and will provide the passengers with a panoramic view of the Kashmir landscape.

The J&K Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Thursday (Oct 19) inaugurated the Vistadome coach in the Kashmir valley from Srinagar's railway station.

''Vistadome Coach is a state-of-the-art train with advanced features of entertainment and sitting. Local travellers and tourists travelling in Vistadome Coach will enjoy the modern-day travel experience in the valley and feel the natural beauty right from Budgam, Qazigund, and Banihal very closely. Vistadome coach offers 360-degree views of the train journey with huge glass windows. The new train will start from Budgam to Banihal while time is not far when the train will connect Kashmir with Kanyakumari,'' said Sinha.

The government said that post the G-20 working group meeting, which was held in the valley, the number of foreign tourist arrivals has gone up by 700 percent.

According to the government, last year 18.8 million tourist arrivals took place. This year 17 million tourists have visited J&K till September 30. The government expects the number to cross 22.5 million in 2023.

Vistadome has glass ceilings, automatic sliding doors, luggage racks, LED, and a GPS-enabled information system.

The officials with Indian Railways said that the coaches are fitted with air conditioning for the upcoming harsh winters in the Kashmir valley. The train will run all through the year and a lot of people are waiting for the valley to be covered with snow to get the experience of Switzerland in Kashmir.

''Vistadome coach has wide windows, glass top, rotating chairs and air conditioning. To get the panoramic look of the beautiful locales of Kashmir valley will be witnessed by visitors on this train. It will help in boosting the tourism of the valley. There was a lot of demand from tourists and the public that they could get a view of the Kashmir valley, especially during the winter season when it is covered by snow. It will run from Budgam to Banihal. The fare would be 930 rupees (or $11.19), '' said Saqib Yousuf Yatoo, Chief Area Manager.

The Vistadome is expected to add to the tourism of Kashmir valley, the tourism stakeholders as well as the tourism department are hopeful that this will boost tourism in the Valley. Vistadome would be a completely new experience for the visitors coming to Kashmir valley as they get to see the mountain ranges, paddy fields, apple orchards, saffron fields and most importantly the snow-clad valley.

The former Chief Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, also a Member of Parliament, Farooq Abdullah took the first ride of the Vistadome from Srinagar while appreciating the step.

The train will operate for six days a week.
A lot of money is being spend in J&K, it will truly start resembling some european country in a decade at this pace. But for that some better tech needs to be there for building roads in mountains. Need to take consultancy from other countries how they manage to have great roads in mountainous terrain where landslides have very high chances of occuring.

Back
Top Bottom