What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

Yes 7 lakh.

Your surprise actually show your little knowledge.

Three Corps - not seven lakhs, nowhere near, idiot you uninformed person of no discriminating ability. Not even a third of that, in fact. And look up where they are posted, and you will know why. One faces east, and faces the PRC; two of them are on the western border, and they are on the borders. Taking 15,000 to a division and 8,000 support personnel, that's 23,000 * 9 = 207,000

You have been an aggressive buffoon long enough. Your exaggeration and high-pitched shrieking is merely boring now. It impresses nobody; it never did.

If that is the case pakistan can invade khalistan, rajasthan, gujarat...it is because you guys know that kashmiris will merge that land with pakistan, hence the insecurity.

Yes you can send 5 lakh more occupier terrorists if you wanna scale up the massacre of innocent kashmiris.

We do not need to send a single more soldier or policeman, beyond the additional number called up to meet this situation. We have enough and to spare; since you are a chairborne warrior shooting your mouth off from the US, there is no point in asking you to put your money where your mouth is. There is always the jerk who fights to the last Kashmiri.

@WAJsal

I am unable to 'reply' to posts for some reason not known to me. It always goes to a form called 'Reply to this thread', and I can do nothing further. This has been going on off and on for the last three days.

Got through this time and am just writing to tell you that I will be answering these posts and responding to this thread as soon as I can, perhaps even immediately after this one, if I am lucky.

Last edited:
Three Corps - not seven lakhs, nowhere near, idiot.

@WAJsal

I am unable to 'reply' to posts for some reason not known to me. Got through this time and am just writing to tell you that I will be answering these posts and responding to this thread as soon as I can, perhaps even immediately after this one.

@Horus @WAJsal @waz

Is idiot accepted term to use at pdf?

Can I call him duffer and idiot too?

@Mr dee you em bee shearer there are 7 lakh occupier terrorists. I dunno what you smoking at. Probably curry powder?

P.S you think you can post insults and stupid comments, get ready to get reply in the same attitude. Stay in your aukaat and get normal replies.

@Horus @WAJsal @waz

@Mr dee you em bee shearer there are 7 lakh occupier terrorists. I dunno what you smoking at. Probably curry powder?

P.S you think you can post insults and stupid comments, get ready to get reply in the same attitude. Stay in your aukaat and get normal replies.

Do you have any knowledge of military formations, or are you content to use YouTube gossip?

And please call me a duffer or an idiot if I display the kind of ignorance you have just displayed.

Do you have any knowledge of military formations, or are you content to use YouTube gossip?

And please call me a duffer or an idiot if I display the kind of ignorance you have just displayed.

I believe Gen Musharraf more than some so called professional from India on an online forum.

According to his interview all armored divisions and majority of your occupier terrorists are deployed in IOK.

@Horus @WAJsal @waz

At the end of the day propaganda can take you so far. At some point in time you would have backup your propaganda with facts. Else propaganda looses credibility and it falls flat.

At the end of the day propaganda can take you so far. At some point in time you would have backup your propaganda with facts. Else propaganda looses credibility and it falls flat.

I posted the link saying 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists in IOK.

Responsibility for the security of Kashmir is with J&K police.

J&K police is for most part madeup of local Kashmiri Muslims

These are the facts.

I believe Gen Musharraf more than some so called professional from India on an online forum.

According to his interview all armored divisions and majority of your occupier terrorists are deployed in IOK.

Let me correct myself; I am a duffer and an idiot for not having given you the exact order of battle.

There are three Armoured Divisions in the Indian Army.
  1. 1 Armoured Divi is at Ambala, and belongs to II Corps;
  2. 31 Armoured Div is at Jhansi, and belongs to XXI Corps (the old IPKF);
  3. 33 Armoured Div is at Hissar, with I Corps.
Only a military genius would deploy Armoured Divisions in the hills and mountains of Kashmir. The last time it happened was when Rajinder Singh 'Sparrow' took Stuart tanks over the Zoji La to blow away the two artillery pieces commanding the road that the Chitral Guides had placed there.

There are three Corps posted to Jammu and Kashmir in the Northern Command (there is one more posted to geographical J&K but it belongs to Western Command). These are NOT full-strength Corps and have only 7 (seven) Divisions among them. This is the listing:
  1. 3rd Infantry Div is at Leh with XIV Corps
  2. 8th Mountain Div is at Dras, also with XIV Corps, and that is all that XIV Corps has;
  3. 19th Infantry Div is at Baramula, with XV Corps;
  4. 28th Mountain Div is at Gurez, with XV Corps, and this is the strength of XV Corps;
  5. 10th Infantry Div is at Akhnoor (not even within the mountains), with XVI Corps;
  6. 25th Infantry Div is at Rajauri (look at the map and you will see the significance), again with XVI Corps;
  7. 39th Infantry Div is at Yol, for heavens' sake, and is the third division with XVI Corps, which is the only full-strength Corps in Northern Command.
Do you understand that XIV Corps faces the PLA and the possibility of a repeat of Kargil, and is outside the Valley completely?

Do you realise that Akhnoor, Rajauri and Yol are also not even in the Valley?

And as for the majority of our troops being in Kashmir, the Indian Army has 34 (or 36, if we include Artillery Divisions as Divisions) Divisions; 7 (SEVEN) are in J&K (except the one in Western Command, counting which would make it 8 out of 36).

Does that sound like remotely a majority to you? 7/36 is 19.44%, just in case your mathematical knowledge is on par with your military knowledge.

I REFUSE to believe that General Musharraf made that claim mentioned by you. Whatever his faults, he was a good general.

@WAJsal , my personal apologies for being diverted; all future posts on this thread will be addressed to you and your posts.

Let me correct myself; I am a duffer and an idiot for not having given you the exact order of battle.

There are three Armoured Divisions in the Indian Army.
  1. 1 Armoured Divi is at Ambala, and belongs to II Corps;
  2. 31 Armoured Div is at Jhansi, and belongs to XXI Corps (the old IPKF);
  3. 33 Armoured Div is at Hissar, with I Corps.
Only a military genius would deploy Armoured Divisions in the hills and mountains of Kashmir. The last time it happened was when Rajinder Singh 'Sparrow' took Stuart tanks over the Zoji La to blow away the two artillery pieces commanding the road that the Chitral Guides had placed there.

There are three Corps posted to Jammu and Kashmir in the Northern Command (there is one more posted to geographical J&K but it belongs to Western Command). These are NOT full-strength Corps and have only 7 (seven) Divisions among them. This is the listing:
  1. 3rd Infantry Div is at Leh with XIV Corps
  2. 8th Mountain Div is at Dras, also with XIV Corps, and that is all that XIV Corps has;
  3. 19th Infantry Div is at Baramula, with XV Corps;
  4. 28th Mountain Div is at Gurez, with XV Corps, and this is the strength of XV Corps;
  5. 10th Infantry Div is at Akhnoor (not even within the mountains), with XVI Corps;
  6. 25th Infantry Div is at Rajauri (look at the map and you will see the significance), again with XVI Corps;
  7. 39th Infantry Div is at Yol, for heavens' sake, and is the third division with XVI Corps, which is the only full-strength Corps in Northern Command.
Do you understand that XIV Corps faces the PLA and the possibility of a repeat of Kargil, and is outside the Valley completely?

Do you realise that Akhnoor, Rajauri and Yol are also not even in the Valley?

And as for the majority of our troops being in Kashmir, the Indian Army has 34 (or 36, if we include Artillery Divisions as Divisions) Divisions; 7 (SEVEN) are in J&K (except the one in Western Command, counting which would make it 8 out of 36).

Does that sound like remotely a majority to you? 7/36 is 19.44%, just in case your mathematical knowledge is on par with your military knowledge.

I REFUSE to believe that General Musharraf made that claim mentioned by you. Whatever his faults, he was a good general.

@WAJsal , my personal apologies for being diverted; all future posts on this thread will be addressed to you and your posts.

Like I said I believe Gen Musharraf over a so called professional from india.

Yeah, right, so convincing.

You have been handed the order of battle, with the precise location of each division, its attachment to a Corps, and the locations and tasks of the Corps. Exactly two divisions are in the Valley.

Ask the experts on the subject - there are many serving Pakistan Army professionals on board - how many tanks they have heard of or seen in the Valley.

I dislike people who don't do their homework, who blindly cut and paste propaganda information, and who rely on YouTube and fanboy grapevines for their information. It isn't personal.

Like I said I believe Gen Musharraf over a so called professional from india.

Like I said, let everybody see that you depend on TV interviews for your information on military matters. Good enough for me.

I can tell you also the placing and location of major Pakistani military formations, and I don't need General J. J. Singh to tell me these details, not in a TV interview made to sell his case, not in a signed article, not in a book, nothing. From researched and validated sources.

Yeah, right, so convincing.

You have been handed the order of battle, with the precise location of each division, its attachment to a Corps, and the locations and tasks of the Corps. Exactly two divisions are in the Valley.

Ask the experts on the subject - there are many serving Pakistan Army professionals on board - how many tanks they have heard of or seen in the Valley.

I dislike people who don't do their homework, who blindly cut and paste propaganda information, and who rely on YouTube and fanboy grapevines for their information. It isn't personal.

You have comprehension issues?

What are you? A so called professional sitting on internet. With zero credibility...

I trust the facts coming from Gen Musharraf more than some indian trying hard to be a wannabe Professional.

Plus that link.

Back
Top Bottom