What's new

Kashmir buries its young armed resistance leader Burhan Wani among tears.

And an entire culture is built around just Names ? Unlike the folks in the west who are confused as **** about their identity Indians and Indian Muslims are not. They respect other religions, other cultures and believe in Indianness

They also recite Arabic during prayers. They also follow a religion that started from Arabia. They based their marriage and funerals based on traditions as per that religion. Their daily life is based on similar arabic culture. Still not arabic enough??? :lol:

And an entire culture is built around just Names ? Unlike the folks in the west who are confused as **** about their identity Indians and Indian Muslims are not. They respect other religions, other cultures and believe in Indianness

Why bother ? their entire existence is based on that lie of TNT which got royally screwed in 1971.

will happen again with baluchistan maybe this time for good.

They also recite Arabic during prayers. They also follow a religion that started from Arabia. They based their marriage and funerals based on traditions as per that religion. Their daily life is based on similar arabic culture. Still not arabic enough??? :lol:

Listen to this dude, and he is supposed to have the most extreme views..

Muslim women wear a sari, wear Indian dress , Muslim ladies also wear bindi and bangles, they come out a celibrate Holi their culture has been well mixed with Indian Culture over a period of Decades. During school on friday's i used to visit mosques in order to skip a certain teacher, my Muslim friends used to come with me to temples. Its Hilarious you are trying to teach me about my own countrymen. You don't have a clue of what India is.....

Its about supporting freedom struggle in Indian Occupied Kashmir that is why free wireless internet should be provided via WIFI. Like Google and others are planning for many places on earth.
Who is going to provide that free internet? Your government?
And fyi, no matter how hoarse one might tickle their throats by shouting, Kashmir is not an "independence movement", it's a political problem, which can be solved by provisions found within the Indian Constitution provided there is political will. From both sides of the table.

Listen to this dude, and he is supposed to have the most extreme views..

Muslim women wear a sari, wear Indian dress , Muslim ladies also wear bindi and bangles, they come out a celibrate Holi their culture has been well mixed with Indian Culture over a period of Decades. During school on friday's i used to visit mosques in order to skip a certain teacher, my Muslim friends used to come with me to temples. Its Hilarious you are trying to teach me about my own countrymen. You don't have a clue of what India is.....

I have perfect clue of what India is. Muslim women commonly wear burqa. Even more than Pakistani women. Is burqa Indian culture? They wear scarf. Is scarf your culture. They eat meat(beef or no beef) and do all rituals as per arabic traditions. When a Muslim child is born in any Indian family, azaan is recited in his ears. That azaan itself is in Arabic. Every Indian muslim who comes to this world hears arabic more than anything else. There are thousands of Madarsas in India. They learn arabic their. At least 80-90% names of Indian muslims are arabic.

I have clue of what India is and I am saying Indian muslims also practice the same Arabic culture as Pakistanis. Even the guy in the video follows the same arabic culture more than anyone else. He starts his speech with Arabic and ends it with Arabic. I have seen his many videos. So cut me this cr@p that our muslims don't follow arabic etc.

I have perfect clue of what India is. Muslim women commonly wear burqa. Even more than Pakistani women. Is burqa Indian culture? They wear scarf. Is scarf your culture. They eat meat(beef or no beef) and do all rituals as per arabic traditions. When a Muslim child is born in any Indian family, azaan is recited in his ears. That azaan itself is in Arabic. Every Indian muslim who comes to this world hears arabic more than anything else. There are thousands of Madarsas in India. They learn arabic their. At least 80-90% names of Indian muslims are arabic.

I have clue of what India is and I am saying Indian muslims also practice the same Arabic culture as Pakistanis. Even the guy in the video follows the same arabic culture more than anyone else. He starts his speech with Arabic and ends it with Arabic. I have seen his many videos. So cut me this cr@p that our muslims don't follow arabic etc.

Again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You will only find Burqa in a few places, but majority of muslim women don't always wear and neither are they forced to wear it. You do realize Muslims in India do other things than learning Arabic and going to Mosques right ? :lol: did you mistake this with Pakistan by any chance ? Again, their culture and way of life is a mixture of Indian , western culture mixed with minor aspects of Arabic culture. The first mosque in India was in Kerala in 629AD, many of South Indian Muslims have during a period of generations mixed well along with Indians...

@fsayed Can you please educated this tool ?

Who is going to provide that free internet? Your government?
And fyi, no matter how hoarse one might tickle their throats by shouting, Kashmir is not an "independence movement", it's a political problem, which can be solved by provisions found within the Indian Constitution provided there is political will. From both sides of the table.

you need burnol. :D

Again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. They don't commonly wear Burqa , you will only find Burqa in a few places, but majority of muslim women don't wear and neither are they forced to wear it. You do realize Muslims in India do other things than learning Arabic and going to Mosques right ? :lol: did you mistake this with Pakistan by any chance ? Again, their culture and way of life is a mixture of Indian , western and Arabic culture depending on their location,

@fsayed Can you please educated this tool ?

I have complete idea in what I am saying. It is just you who are fooling yourself since you have absolutely no idea what Islam is and what Indian muslims follow. They follow arabs more than many other Muslim nations like Turks or Iranians. There are thousands of Mosques in India and we surely know nobody prays in Hindi in them :lol:

So don't lecture me. We live in a world of internet. I don't need someone with a muslim profile name on PDF to guide me about Indian muslims. So buddy it is better that you stop negating something that is as obvious as arabic influence on Indian muslims.

I have complete idea in what I am saying. It is just you who are fooling yourself since you have absolutely no idea what Islam is and what Indian muslims follow. They follow arabs more than many other Muslim nations like Turks or Iranians. There are thousands of Mosques in India and we surely know nobody prays in Hindi in them :lol:

They pray in da mosques in Arabic so its Arabic culture :hitwall: Its not my fault Arabic culture is reduced to such simplicity. There is a reason why Indian Muslims are a million times better off than the pious folks killing each other in the middle east...

So don't lecture me. We live in a world of internet. I don't need someone with a muslim profile name on PDF to guide me about Indian muslims. So buddy it is better that you stop negating something that is as obvious as arabic influence on Indian muslims.

Of course, considering the amount of conspiracy theories you people believe i am sure you believe every tom dick and harry on the internet who agrees with you :lol: Truth is , you are living in Denial.

If they really had Arabic influence we would have seen a shia , sunni conflict along with Ahmedi's being on the receiving end from both sides...:lol:

They pray in da mosques in Arabic so its Arabic culture :hitwall: Its not my fault Arabic culture is reduced to such simplicity. There is a reason why Indian Muslims are a million times better off than the pious folks killing each other in the middle east...

Of course, considering the amount of conspiracy theories you people believe i am sure you believe every tom dick and harry on the internet who agrees with you :lol: Truth is , you are living in Denial.

If they really had Arabic influence we would have seen a shia , sunni conflict along with Ahmedi's being on the receiving end from both sides...:lol:

Yeah there is no arabic influence on Indian muslims. They don't celebrate eid. They don't know what is Ramzan. They don't name their children on arabic names. They don't even know what is a mosque. They just throw their dead in sea after the death. They don't have Nikah when they marry. They don't recite Quran for their dead. They don't call themselves Syed. They don't follow any Sufi Saint nearly all of whom came from the same lineage that goes back to Arab. They just chant Jai Shree Ram everyday and every second for no reason. I agree with you. :lol:

That guy Asad uddin Owaisi whose video you shared. His name Asad is spanish and owaisi is french. And Ahmedis are considered muslims by every Indian muslim. Jao khush ho hao :) :D

Yeah there is no arabic influence on Indian muslims. They don't celebrate eid. They don't know what is Ramzan. They don't name their children on arabic names. They don't even know what is a mosque. They just throw their dead in sea after the death. They don't have Nikah when they marry. They don't recite Quran for their dead. They don't call themselves Syed. They don't follow any Sufi Saint nearly all of whom came from the same lineage that goes back to Arab. They just chant Jai Shree Ram everyday and every second for no reason. I agree with you. :lol:

And yes I am in denial. That guy Asad uddin Owaisi whose video you shared. His name Asad is spanish and owaisi is french. Jao khush ho hao. :)

Again, everything you say is related to their religion, if you think an entire culture and way of life and life style is simply the "religious stuff" then i pity you. Besides, not everyone does all those things, a rather considerable number of Indians Muslims in Urban areas are atheists who don't go to mosque or fast or do the stuff you think they do. Everything you have told me until now is about Islam as a religion. You have been living ion a closed door rigid society for so long you very perception of culture is limited to "They go to mosque and do religious stuff" :lol: Ignore the language, dress, food, culture , way of life. Even local mosques have sermons in local language and not Arabic.

Again, everything you say is related to their religion, if you think an entire culture and way of life and life style is simply the "religious stuff" then i pity you. Besides, not everyone does all those things, a rather considerable number of Indians Muslims in Urban areas are atheists who don't go to mosque or fast or do the stuff you think they do. Everything you have told me until now is about Islam as a religion. You have been living ion a closed door rigid society for so long you very perception of culture is limited to "They go to mosque and do religious stuff" :lol: Ignore the language, dress, food, culture , way of life. Even local mosques have sermons in local language and not Arabic.

Their language, dress, food, culture, way of life all have arabic influence. And having sermons in local language is not a biggie. Happens everywhere. Yeah prayer after the sermon is always in Arabic. :lol:

Bold Part: You such a big idiot. You are saying Indian muslims who are atheists. Dear you might have no idea but if someone is atheist then he is not a muslim in the first place. Indian or not. You can't be a muslim and atheist at the same time in Islam. LOL at Indian muslims who are atheists. What next?? Indian muslims who are christians or Indian muslims who are jews. :rofl:

Anyways there is no point discussing anything so obvious with you. We all know you are a " Certified Hindutvadi Terrorist". No point discussing Indian muslims with a khaki chaddi warrior. :)

Last edited:
Their language, dress, food, culture, way of life all have arabic influence. And having sermons in local language is not a biggie. Happens everywhere. Yeah prayer after the sermon is always in Arabic. :lol:

No they don't, now you are simply talking out of your rear end. Many of the Muslims i have spoken to don't even know Arabic. ANd i am talking about Muslims who actually go to the mosque. Many who can speak, cant read or write, especially in Urban areas and cities, simply repeating the same sentence again and again and is not going to change it.

Bold Part: You such a big idiot. You are saying Indian muslims who are atheists. Dear you might have no idea but if someone is atheist then he is not a muslim in the first place. Indian or not. You can't be a muslim and atheist at the same time in Islam. LOL at Indian muslims who are atheists. What next?? Indian muslims who are christians or Indian muslims who are jews. :rofl:

The fact that they are atheists is an example of influence of Indian culture, if there was no Indian cultural influence, they would not be Atheists. Do i need to spoon feed everything ?

Anyways there is no point discussing anything so obvious with you. We all know you are a " Certified Hindutvadi Terrorist". No point discussing Indian muslims with a khaki chaddi warrior. :)

"HIndutvadi terrorists" and "Khakhi Chaddi warriors" are far far far ahead of anything the Muslim world had to offer in the last couple of 100 years..

No they don't, now you are simply talking out of your rear end. Many of the Muslims i have spoken to don't even know Arabic. ANd i am talking about Muslims who actually go to the mosque. Many who can speak, cant read or write, especially in Urban areas and cities, simply repeating the same sentence again and again and is not going to change it.

You don't need to know arabic to be a muslim. I don't know arabic. You just need to know necessary arabic to offer prayers. You can do that with a few surahs and verses. If they are going to mosques and don't even know a single verse or Surah then they are wasting their time. There is no point going to mosque if you don't know how to pray. I feel sorry for those guys. :lol:

The fact that they are atheists is an example of influence of Indian culture, if there was no Indian cultural influence, they would not be Atheists. Do i need to spoon feed everything ?

Lol their are atheists everywhere. I have seen atheists in Pakistan. I have seen many of them in Iran. In Turkey. Even in Arab world. You are getting more stupid with every post. :lol:

"HIndutvadi terrorists" and "Khakhi Chaddi warriors" are far far far ahead of anything the Muslim world had to offer in the last couple of 100 years..

Yeah that's why many of the muslim countries actually rank far above India on HDI. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom