What's new

Kashmir - 3 Indian soldiers, 2 Policemen dead in a gunfight with militants.

Modi messed with with wrong people and this attacks will increase now I think and news of 4 people being arrested who were planning to kill Hafiz Saeed is also going to anger half a million LET hard core workers

you mean JuD....LeT doesnt exist anymore

is it true about plot against HS? didnt see anything about it

What is the reason for such a high casualty rate for Indian forces?

RIP !!

g12ZesS.png

appears things are cooking up again across the LoC

i give them a few more hours till they make the usual claims, sing the usual songs
You are right that we need a few hours first, to dump their bodies in unmarked graves.

Unlike Pakistan, where entire villages are declared to be "Uzbek foreigners" as soon as the bombs are dropped from F-16s.

Guys, please watch out. Indian retaliation may be heavier than ever. Hindu sages have detonated nuclear blasts over 5000 years ago using astrology. Pakistan will surely be doomed.
pakistan will surely be doomed ............its a promise to your allah

You are right that we need a few hours first, to dump their bodies in unmarked graves.

Unlike Pakistan, where entire villages are declared to be "Uzbek foreigners" as soon as the bombs are dropped from F-16s.

guess what? We arent occupiers.....the foreign terrorists which we do kill are exactly that - foreign terrorists who shouldnt be there, abusing the hospitality or holding local tribes hostage to their ways

WHEREAS - your army are the occupiers, Kashmiris are the citizens and you've been disrespecting their home for so long

i never understand why you and your people yap about "dumping bodies in unmarked graves" but then cry like weasels when they stand up for themselves.....not trying to make a mockery of your dead troops -- just stating basic human instinct and bitter facts

p.s. we seldom call in the PAF - unless when close air support is needed and can be most effective[/QUOTE]

guess what? We arent occupiers.....the foreign terrorists which we do kill are exactly that - foreign terrorists who shouldnt be there, abusing the hospitality or holding local tribes hostage to their ways

WHEREAS - your army are the occupiers, Kashmiris are the citizens and you've been disrespecting their home for so long

i never understand why you and your people yap about "dumping bodies in unmarked graves" but then cry like weasels when they stand up for themselves.....not trying to make a mockery of your dead troops -- just stating basic human instinct and bitter facts

p.s. we seldom call in the PAF - unless when close air support is needed and can be most effective
[/QUOTE]

Right, close air support indeed. I can show you N number of reports of bombing runs by F-16s in Pakistani media itself.

And no, we are not occupiers. Jammu-Kashmir is an Indian state, no matter how much you cry about it. Neither your army, nor your non state actors can take an inch from us. The Kashmiri policemen who got martyred today, did so to keep Kashmir Indian.

Meanwhile 71% of Kashmiris participated in the Indian elections yesterday, to elect their representatives - a priviledge that no Pakistani had for half the time the country existed. So much for Kashmir being occupied by India. Kashmiris have as much political freedom as any other Indian, and then some more. They do not need crocodile tears from people who have less freedom than them

BTW, some parts of your national capital are now secured by "a foreign country". Kashmiris do not want any sloganeering or empty rhetoric from people who have less peace and security than them.

This attack was not out of retaliation from Hafiz Saeed, but rather Saeed Ajmal. Your Indian backed ICC tried to ban him, because he was going to put a hell of a butt hurting on India during the upcoming World Cup.

But Ajmal has taken revenge.

pakistan-cricket-board-asks-icc-for-saeed-ajmal-s-bowling-action-test.jpg

Back
Top Bottom