What's new

Kash Abbu yahan hotay (Wish Daddy was here) !!

the way you defend PMLN is enough for me,its my personal opinion plus give your opinion on
Exactly, your opinion. And your opinion is trash. No proofs, just imagination.

If you don't know me, don't stick your tongue out. FYI, i couldn't vote anyone, but if I could, i'd have voted Imran. But he's trash talker like you. Which is why I don't support him. Which doesn't make me, or anyone here, a PML supporter.

There are many mods and members who do not support PTI politics as of recent, just like me. But they certainly aren't PML supporter

And don't bother replying. I am not going to reply to someone who's too addicted to one party, where merely not praising it becomes blashemy.

Exactly, your opinion. And your opinion is trash. No proofs, just imagination.

If you don't know me, don't stick your tongue out. FYI, i couldn't vote anyone, but if I could, i'd have voted Imran. But he's trash talker like you. Which is why I don't support him. Which doesn't make me, or anyone here, a PML supporter.

There are many mods and members who do not support PTI politics as of recent, just like me. But they certainly aren't PML supporter

And don't bother replying. I am not going to reply to someone who's too addicted to one party, where merely not praising it becomes blashemy.
im not a IK voter you do know that right,i dont suport PTI , i support what PTI stands for there is a difference ,only reason i support IK and his part is because the rest of the lot have no jumhooriat with in the part how can you expect them to run a democratic country,a leader dies son or daughter takes over thats why i hate them,now they are preparing their sons its so unappealing what do you think?cant change what you stand for just a formal question

im not a IK voter you do know that right,i dont suport PTI , i support what PTI stands for there is a difference ,only reason i support IK and his part is because the rest of the lot have no jumhooriat with in the part how can you expect them to run a democratic country,a leader dies son or daughter takes over thats why i hate them,now they are preparing their sons its so unappealing what do you think?cant change what you stand for just a formal question
Run-ons, run-on sentences, run-on, and sentences that are too
long--Today's Free English Lesson on MyEnglishTeacher.net

I've spent 3 yrs of my life in Lucknow. :)

whatever lil I know of arabic, I also use it on urdu.Most of the alphabets 're same.

I'm very off topic.
sorry leader bhai!

Then I need not to tell you :)

yes, mostly its the same.

Back
Top Bottom