What's new

Kasab Declared Pakistani After Consultations: Durrani

Put your pupho's ID card as an evidence and the birth certificate of "Kasav" being Pakistan and also he used to go to Mandar for the pooja. I have seen him using "Bhagwan muje kabhi muaf nahi kare ga".

Looks like you have accepted a bigger challange than you may undertake :p

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

Put your pupho's ID card as an evidence and the birth certificate of "Kasav" being Pakistan and also he used to go to Mandar for the pooja. I have seen him using "Bhagwan muje kabhi muaf nahi kare ga".

Looks like you have accepted a bigger challenge than you may undertake :p

there is a man in Chennai....he lives in the neighbourhood next door...he claimed Kasab was his son who worked as petty officer in indian navy and went missing 6 years ago...i dont know whether it is true but people here in Chennai do talk about it

He's just some fat Marathi kid RAW picked off the street.

Governmental lies is nothing new. They've happened before. As we all know India fakes DNA evidence constantly.

A fat Marathi kid is a fat Marathi kid. There's no other way round this.

lol, stop the Faridkot garbage. It's just a poor Bollywood flick.

Roadrunner, you have to prove your name man, go on Road and Run to Islamabad and ask questions to your Government and ISI that 'it is supposed to be a Bollywood twist, why did you make the confirmation of Kasab being Pakistani??'

Do you guys ever feel to laugh at yourselves? because i do, and i laugh at you all the times.. lol .. you Pakis are so funny and entertaining..lol

I didnt make any confirmation, It's based on Indian DNA evidence which is usually faked. Obviously he's from the Deccan and a Marathi speaker and the courtroom antics are pretty funny except he's not got enough fair & lovely for it to be a true Bollywood flick. Or he might have it on ;)

Governmental lies is nothing new. They've happened before. As we all know India fakes DNA evidence constantly.

A fat Marathi kid is a fat Marathi kid. There's no other way round this.

Your govt is lying..
You army spokesman lied(about ex -ISI being involved in the attack)
Your investigative agency who independently investigated the case and gave evidence to your courts(on the basis of LeT terrorist were charge sheeted also lied.

So who is telling the truth ..professional conspiracy theorists with red cap...then you people claim ..that you are not in Denial!!

I didnt make any confirmation, It's based on Indian DNA evidence which is usually faked. Obviously he's from the Deccan and a Marathi speaker and the courtroom antics are pretty funny except he's not got enough fair & lovely for it to be a true Bollywood flick. Or he might have it on ;)

Ha ha ha llloooollllllzzzzz....you're still talking.. you're on fire man. do you read English? it didn't say that YOU made the confirmation. it says that ISI and your government made the confirmation. do one thing, pick a teacher in your area if you have one and ask him the meaning of my previous post. and then you come and talk to me and I'll laugh at you again.. thanks for all the enjoyment though.. lol

You're just too intelligent :). old boring irrelevant news anyway. carry on.

Yeah we're intelligent... and you know why? because we have the teachers in our cities..lol.. may be you don't have teacher that's why you don't want to ask the meaning of my previous post. lol

no no I don't have any claims. You Indians are absolutely right. Keh tow raha hon Pakistani hai. . Ab kya karo gy?? :)

We have fortitude and patience to bring them to justice.

US charges 4 more Pakistanis in Mumbai attack case

Headley has pleaded guilty to the charge in a plea bargain to escape death penalty and it is believed he provided the names of Major Iqbal, Sajid Mir and others added in the superseding indictment. A previous indictment in the Rana case also named former Pakistani special services commando Ilyas Kashmiri and a retired Pakistani military man Abdur Rehman Hashim Syed.

Headley told Indian investigators in June 2010 that his trip to Mumbai in 2006 was sponsored by Maj. Iqbal, who handed him $ 25,000 to open an office and set up a house in Mumbai to be used as a front during his scouting trips. Maj. Iqbal then served as the supervisor of Lashkar's planning, helping to arrange a communications system for the attack and overseeing a model of the Taj Mahal Hotel, so that gunmen could find their way around the hotel.

India seems too impotent to charge them itself.

You need someone neutral like Interpol to do the investigation in order to establish credibility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom