What's new

Karzai to ask for lethal weapons, won't mind Indian troops on Afghan soil

Well....karzai is not going to sell this one.

And Sri Lanka nuking Tamil nadu no way.........we have Rajnikath. :lol:

You dont know the afghans.. thts for sure.. :lol:
dy9ll.jpg

LOL, Pakistani's inviting India to send its troops to Afghanistan - just a few consulates has broken your backs - imagine what a full fledged support scenario would do, Bangladesh and Mukhti Bahini comes to mind - how long did it take? - 12 or so months.

But then again this scenario wasn't feasible and was not applied by India. Exists only in the minds internet hindoos. :)

This is not 1971 and not every day is a sunday.

What kind of weapon system we can provide to AF when all of our weapon are imported and very expensive and who is going to pay for it ?

Wonder what Afghanis will think of this since they use maa-bhen gaali against dark people in India & Pakistan on comments:lol:

Never give a cave donkey a lethal weapon...
USA experienced this with giving Stingers to the Taliban,
Soviet Union experienced this when giving nukes to India :lol:

Dint turn your back soon, you may just get kicked.......I dont know what the soviet experience was but I sure know what Pakistani experience is.

I think it would be in Pakistani interests to have Indian soldiers on board.

Taliban will get busy than being our problem.

Taliban & TTP are completely different things..
Taliban is made up of ex-Mujahideen(soviet fighters) but TTP is made up of teenager Uzbek, Arab, Chechen, Tajik....
Their ideology is completely different as well...

But both need to be eliminated for sake of humanity

Dint turn your back soon, you may just get kicked.......I dont know what the soviet experience was but I sure know what Pakistani experience is.

How little you know about the situation...

Back
Top Bottom