What's new

Karrar MBT l Updates, News & Discussion

DARPA is developing self guiding bullets so if your under the delusion that the U.S. doesn't have guided tank shells then your way off! Just because they don't advertise something it doesn't mean they don't have them!
self guiding bullets!!!
they advertise whatever they have, even their wet dreams, for whoever naive enough to believe their propaganda.

Vevak,

Glad you believe your "facts", someone has to I suppose.

There are a lot of reasons why the US doesn't use cannon-fired ATGMs. They range from the early superiority of the M256 120mm cannon over the 2A46 in effective range to the usual bureaucratic crap (as pointed out by another member, the XM-1111 was an attempt at such a design, which never made it to production). The US military has a good deal of deficiencies compared to other countries in terms of military kit and tech (cannon-fired ATGMs, diesel subs, low-level air defense, survivable ICBMs, etc), and while I'd love to claim that these short-comings are just a put-on by the DoD and they are secretly much better equipped, I know that simply not the case. 99% of the time, our tech shortcomings are because of politics and/or a bloated/corrupt procurement bureaucracy. Many of these programs are even revived every few years (Replacements for the OH-58, M1 Abrams, M2/3 Bradley, M109 Paladin, to name a few), just some contractors to get a nice check from Uncle Sam. It's not some secret plot to fool the world, our military procurement system is simply run by thieves and idiots.

With that said, I'm not going to waste any further space in this thread addressing these "facts" of yours if you're not even going to TRY to prove them/back them up. To do so would be an insult to the integrity of this forum..not to mention everyone's intelligence.

When/if you decide to at least ATTEMPT to find some evidence to back up these "facts" of yours, I'll take you seriously. Until then, good luck in that nice alternative universe you're living it, hope the weather is nice.

Look at that fascist's avatar. Racist Bast**d.
A redneck that is proud of his A-Saxon race. Well said bro
These dumb Americans have no roots, civilization and culture at all. Their history is only this: massacring 80-100 million red Indians, slaving/killing millions of poor Africans and wildly killing each others in their towns (Cowboys). that's it.

These dumb Americans have no roots, civilization and culture at all. Their history is only this: massacring 80-100 million red Indians, slaving/killing millions of poor Africans and wildly killing each others in their towns (Cowboys). that's it.

Should I leave as well? :cray:

No brother. I have problem only with your regime and some of American trolls. Today 1% rich American Zionists rule 99% of Americans. We know Obama and Trump are just puppets, the real rulers of the US are those 1% rich Zionists not American people....

Anyway forgive me if you got offended.
Should I leave as well? :cray:

No brother. I have problem only with your regime and some of American trolls. Today 1% rich American Zionists rule 99% of Americans. We know Obama and Trump are just puppets, the real rulers of the US are those 1% rich Zionists not American people....

Anyway forgive me if you got offended.

Yeah sad isn't it. I wish we had our country back from the zionist but alas that is only but a pipe dream. We had all thought Trump was gonna take back control of US from Israel and powerful jewish/Zionist lobbies but he was one of the worst suppress of those groups. His son in law Kushner (Jew and high rank Zionist with deep and powerful connections to Tel Aviv) along with convert jew daughter Ivanka are at the presidents ears controlling what he does and says while his fat *** eats chocolate cake and tries to intimidate other countries through dumb shows of force.

Yoy got that part completely right and I take absolutely no offense. USA is a colony for Israel as far as foreign policy goes. Lol... what a truly sad state we're in.

this new turret of modernized tiam tank is so cool :D
1910760.jpg

Why don't you dumb American get lost from Iranian section?

Cowboy, Iran is 7000 years old on the other hand yankee'istan is only 200 years old... Get lost and care about your so called country in red Indian lands...
we don't even know they're Americans, for all we know each one of these guys are Israeli military analysts. Another reason to keep quiet on the net if you have any real private info. Don't divulge anything that's not public....the savages have underestimated Iranians and now find their military hegemony in jeopardy.

this new turret of modernized tiam tank is so cool :D
1910760.jpg
we don't even know they're Americans, for all we know each one of these guys are Israeli military analysts. Another reason to keep quiet on the net if you have any real private info. Don't divulge anything that's not public....the savages have underestimated Iranians and now find their military hegemony in jeopardy.
I am also paid by israel:-)

Back
Top Bottom