What's new

Kargi kamikaze drone against SAM systems

How effective are these Kargi drones against sams such as the S400?

this is the best way for SEAD, it can loiter for hours and the enemy have to shut down the radar. If they put the radar on it go and hunt it.

I know but we have stupid officers who are slow to make decisions that’s what I meant by “minimum deterrence” our military concept they keeping using. I just wished we have capable officers and top brass as Turkey we would have been on another level.

I know but we have stupid officers who are slow to make decisions that’s what I meant by “minimum deterrence” our military concept they keeping using. I just wished we have capable officers and top brass as Turkey we would have been on another level.

Our top military leaders already have their hands full, running various departments; government, bureaucracy, judiciary, foreign office, business admin, own lucrative pension funds etc.. evaluating weapons for potential threats across the border is the least of their worries.

Though I have to admire how far Turkey has come in the arms industry, this is what Pakistan should have been alas our establishment are self absorbed treacherous morons.. I feel ashamed that I once had respect for them.. instead doing what they are paid to do i.e. protect the country and its people they further themselves by betraying those who they swore to protect *

give it to the Ukrainians test it out make it famous like the TB2

The variant with the E/O IR seeker head is on display at the Azerbaijan defense fair.

FcB3gjTXkAEji6n

FcB3hB4WIAA91oS

via Yusuf Akbaba (https://twitter.com/ssysfakb)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom