What's new

Karakorum - 8 (K-8) | Jet Trainer Aircraft.

Karakoram K-8P trainer/light attack aircraft with short range air to air missiles produced by PAC (Pakistan Aeronautical Complex).
10978670_339918822879616_1899780867181575578_n.jpg

what is name of the missile?

Literally is a rip-off of the L39 made in the Czech Republic.
Slovakian Airforce's L39: The only difference between the two would be the K8 is ugly.
800px-Aero_L-39_ZA_of_Slovak_Air_Force_%28reg._1701%29%2C_static_display%2C_Radom_AirShow_2005%2C_Poland.jpg

Last edited:
Literally is a rip-off of the L39 made in the Czech Republic.
Slovakian Airforce's L39: The only difference between the two would be the K8 is ugly.
800px-Aero_L-39_ZA_of_Slovak_Air_Force_%28reg._1701%29%2C_static_display%2C_Radom_AirShow_2005%2C_Poland.jpg

Look around how many jet trainers look alike. What

1st of all.... please do not start nishanifying me....
but
i think if we can improve the K8 avionics + may be the engine then we can make this plane into an affective light attack or counter insurgency aircraft..
but then again cost has to be rationalized in improving this old aircraft and going for a new one e.g L-15

1st of all.... please do not start nishanifying me....
but
i think if we can improve the K8 avionics + may be the engine then we can make this plane into an affective light attack or counter insurgency aircraft..
but then again cost has to be rationalized in improving this old aircraft and going for a new one e.g L-15

Discussed many many times. Why start again.

I know thats why i said that dont nishanify me...
what i ahd in mind was to turn this aircraft into a test bed... Avionics and other systems developed and tested on K8 for further integration into jf17 after tweaking and improvement. in the meanwhile this aircraft will and can develop into something more useful. we have to start somewhere, why not with k-8???
EDIT: on a second thought I guess i am actually reopening an old and a much hated topic. So lets call it a day on this point.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom