What's new

Karachi, the economic Hub of Pakistan is the next target of talibans.

Pakistan should immediately deport all illegal afghanis...It's enough.Deport all illegals afghanis back to Afghanistan.They are a cancer to our society.

Stop creating unnecessary hysteria and panic among fellow Pakistanis.
Karachi is fine, if all of us started believing Pakistan is being taken over by terrorists, then we might aswell burn our passports and accep the American nationality or western identity for all I care.
Seriously, get a grip, Karachi is fine, yes you have some idiots running around with a Taliban mindset, but the educated class of people will always throw their ideals in the garbage can untill there is nothing left.

MQM Workers killing our Pakhtoon brothers & saying Them Taliban ..

Their Hotels are burned ..

after all Pakhtoon here in Pakistan & Afghanistan is same .....

i m not agree with u on this. thats not true as a Citizen of karachi we can't blame any one , BBC report media and channels show very clearly that slowly Talibaans are capturing Karachi like above said. wat ever killings and other clash happend few months ago is just a trailor of Talibanization, i must say plz donot point out any one, Talibaan and there allians want to create Misunderstndings B/W Muhajir and Pukhtoons ..... and Talibaans aligns are happy to see all this when u people point out each other, they want to create gap b/w all pakistani Talibaans want to divide pakistan. if we still point out each other its mean we are doing same thing what talibaans want to do. so plz Wake Up Pakistan its time to united

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
G.A BHUTTO:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom