What's new

Karachi, the Beautiful City of Pakistan (in Pictures)

burns-road-karachi-picture.jpg

Burns Road.

Zabardast! InshAllah ham zaroor milein ge, bahot maza aye ga... mein bhi aap ko apna cell phone # bhej doon ga... socho yaar, hum Karachi mein baaqi saare PDF ke members se mil rahe hon, kya baat he :D

Yes, i think PDF par Karachi kay bohat members hain. Count down begins for the Karachi meet. Just inform me a month before you plan to come, as I ll open a thread for 'KARACHI MEET'.

Karachi.jpg

Teen Talwar at Clifton,

Eeman, Ittehad and Tanzeem
(Unity, faith and discipline)

karachi-bus.jpg

Public Transport in Karachi, this is called Mini Bus.
They decorate this bus like dulhan (bride).

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

KarachiCityscape4.jpg

Pearl Continental Hotel.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

120px-Karachi_St._Patricks_Cathedral.jpg

Karachi St Patricks Cathedral

I like karachi so much as its financial hub of Pakistan and economy of Pakistan is dependent on Karachi but unfortunately some terrorists are here to destablize the Karachi. We want Karachi to be city of peace and love and a true representative of the nation.

Nice pictures suprisingly modern whats the nightlife there like?

Awsome moon shot:)and preety church.

I like karachi so much as its financial hub of Pakistan and economy of Pakistan is dependent on Karachi but unfortunately some terrorists are here to destablize the Karachi. We want Karachi to be city of peace and love and a true representative of the nation.

Lolz, it is not actually like what our Media shows. I am not saying everybody is saint here and nothing happens here. But media is in race that who reports first.

This is the dulhan (bride) I was talking about:

karachi-bus-no-p3.jpg

there are two views about Karachi here in Lahore;

its a ugly place.

its a wonderful place.

Later is true...

karachi-police.gif

Inni sohni sohni Kuriyaan traffic control karain gi, to traffic Jam to ho ga hi . :lol:

there are two views about Karachi here in Lahore;

its a ugly place.

its a wonderful place.

I prefer with the later to be true...

Karachi aik be zarar shehar hai, jo bhi yahan aata hai yahan ka ho jaata hai, it is said that "Karachi abna banda nahi chorta".

Yahan, aap 10 Rs. main bhi pait bhar kar khana kha sa saktay hain.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom