What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

that Masjid claim needs to be checked and if his father is lying Insaan ki pitaye banti hai phir!
Shia Shia wala randi rona na kijiye. Who knows that the mosque would've actually refused to make an announcement.

3 is not always mutually exclusive from 1 or 2 if you know how those gangs operate. That's why it's the utmost responsibility of parents to always keep protective eyes on children and educate them on such matters regardless of what some craptards shout on 8th March

Very true. You are right. That is how they rope in innocent girls.

Maan baap ka muh kala karwa dia

Ma bap ko Nazar rakhni chaie thi. Teenage girls are very vulnerable and as per her record at home, she didn't seem mentally fit to make precise decisions. Isliye parhai bhi churwa di thi shayad.

PDF mullahs presenting their anti-human, misogynist and racist views as usual including the "moonh kaala karwa diya".

Don't be a retarded liberal everywhere. She indeed did an act of disgrace.

I am not a "liberal". A "liberal" tolerates right-wingers and I want to send them to gulags to be re-educated and become useful to humanity. All she did was go live with someone she liked. You should be a thoughtful and empathetic human. Pakistanis will fill the internet with ballads of Sassi-Punnu and Heer-Ranjha yet offline they will say "Tauba tauba, what a disgrace". I can find other actual disgraceful things than this.

A sigh of relief, but also a feeling of pure anger.

Pooray mulk ko aisay sooli par latkaya hua, maa baap TV shows par agaye, aik maulvi ki bhi gandi kara li, and in the end this happens.

This is how genuine kidnapping cases and actual missing persons cases also get demonized, with people making pre-conceived assumptions about eloping etc.
I can only say told you so,

This comment is not meant for you specifically it for those who were bashing me for calling out her parents in the beginning.

Will the Police also register defamation case and hold all propagandists accountable regarding the blatant lie about mosque? Also will the nepotism be investigated in the media industry regarding certain elements?

No.

Thought so.

The post is still there. Must be functional example of freedom of expression reserved for Shimr kind.
وتعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

Her parents made accusations on the mosque imam and Allah publicly insulted them. So called kidnapped daughter pakri gai rang ralian manati hoi. Dunya jahan mein zaleel

Here you go:
1650887088295.png

Age is listed as 18 on this.

Shaadi Mubarak.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-25-16-50-02-510_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-25-16-50-02-510_com.android.chrome.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 29
She left home voluntarily there is cctv footage,

Ghar se bhaagi hai or maa baap ne saray jahaan ko sar pe uthaya hua hai ghar ka mahol theek rakhtay tou na bhaagti
Just posting this here as a reminder to what i said 4 days ago and people reacted like i was crazy.

Maan baap ka muh kala karwa dia
So I was right 👉
I knew something is wrong with this family.
Not always blame the police , a lesson is sometimes police is a victim. The girl in that video was indeed zehra. She left on sehri time not afternoon time and patents knew it but they lied.
Larki ne khandaan ki naak katwa di...imagine the humiliation parents are facing.
Pappa kehte hain bara naam kare ga , pappa ki pari.

Shaadi Mubarak.
That shows how weak laws in Pakistan are.Despite a law of minimum age for marriage present she got married at underage. Thanks to maulvis of villages and galli mohallas they can do everything with nikkah .

aag lagi basti mai
dua apni masti mai
Dua badnaam Hui darling tere liye :lol:

Here you go:
View attachment 837805

Age is listed as 18 on this.
Does the Nikah Khuwan check ID card?
If he hasn't checked the ID card, he should be arrested.

aag lagi basti mai
dua apni masti mai

That shows how weak laws in Pakistan are.Despite a law of minimum age for marriage present she got married at underage. Thanks to maulvis of villages and galli mohallas they can do everything with nikkah .

Dafa karo yaar.. Walidain pe kia guzar rahi hogi

Come on buddy, it's not correct to put all the blame on Maulvis. Han Fazlu ko target kar rahe ho to I am fine with that. Btw I am just wondering who got the chuwaras or was it a court marriage.

Back
Top Bottom