What's new

Karachi: Rangers to remove barriers around Bilawal House

The correct position then is to do away with the charade of democracy & give power to the army. Why bother with elections at all if you simply place no value on the people you elect.

Only in Pakistan can these things happen:

# The army helps during floods & the common refrain is that "the government did nothing, only the army did"....
- In most other states the army is an organ of the state & is part of the government response.

# Only in Pakistan can the army negotiate with the elected government on intervention when the government is being put under siege

# Now the rangers are deciding what should be government policy.

Why do you think we are going nowhere.

Only in Pakistan can a paramilitary force of the state (the rangers) challenge the writ of the state itself. How can the Rangers reply that " no one will be allowed to create hurdles at public places and close key roads and streets"? That would either be a government decision or a court decision. How do the Rangers get a say in it especially if that is against the expressed wishes of the home ministry.

what make you post in this thread without knowing anything .... believe me by this comment you are portraying yourself as an 'ignorant idiot' (I am really very sorry to say this but it is the case as you wanna a comment about the subject you no knowledge).

Rangers is acting as per the 'supreme court' orders.

what make you post in this thread without knowing anything .... believe me by this comment you are portraying yourself as an 'ignorant idiot' (I am really very sorry to say this but it is the case as you wanna a comment about the subject you no knowledge).

Dont feed the trolls brother , they have nothing to do here anyway ...
Its very good decision by Rangers , if they manage to remove the barriers but i doubt it will be easy job to do , like they did in 90, there wont be any retaliation but a political chaos .. lets see how PPPP react to this ...
Bhutto house, Bani gala , 90 , Raiwand house , must be protected , rest of Pakistani can go hell ... this mentality must be removed

Link please. Was the orders issued to the Rangers? In any case you obviously don't bother reading. I responded specifically to the tone of the letter written by the Rangers & pointed out that any such order must come either from the executive or the judiciary. If the Rangers were only following court orders, then that is what the reply should have said. It didn't, hence the question.

Btw, there is another chap who doesn't seem to know about these orders. He is the IG Sindh - Ghulam Hyder Jamali who categorically said the concrete structure along Bilawal House could not be demolished due to persistent security threats to the facility which was given the status of the president’s camp office from 2008 to 2013.

Last edited:
Only in Pakistan can a paramilitary force of the state (the rangers) challenge the writ of the state itself. How can the Rangers reply that " no one will be allowed to create hurdles at public places and close key roads and streets"? That would either be a government decision or a court decision. How do the Rangers get a say in it especially if that is against the expressed wishes of the home ministry.

The rangers have been granted the same powers as the police and the police is responsible for making sure that public order is not disturbed. Also, the Rangers report to the federal government which has more authority than the provincial government.

Link please. Was the orders issued to the Rangers? In any case you obviously don't bother reading. I responded specifically to the tone of the letter written by the Rangers & pointed out that any such order must come either from the executive or the judiciary. If the Rangers were only following court orders, then that is what the reply should have said. It didn't, hence the question.

Btw, there is another chap who doesn't seem to know about these orders. He is the IG Sindh - Ghulam Hyder Jamali who categorically said the concrete structure along Bilawal House could not be demolished due to persistent security threats to the facility which was given the status of the president’s camp office from 2008 to 2013.

The order was issued to all the relevant law enforcement agencies and Rangers is one of them.

Last edited:
Rangers is the largest armed Mafia occupying Karachi.
You have right of opinion but to me, Altaf Bhai and his sector commanders are biggest mafia beside few others

Thank you for your opinion. Rangers is a Law Enforcement Agency, mandated by government after achieving consensus of all parties for an across the board operation. If barrier are being removed all over Karachi including 90 and Musharraf's residence then Bilawal House is no exception and rule must be executed equally for all Pakistanis. By the way Bilawal House has not only erected barriers, in fact they have encroached roads.

You support MQM terrorists and other secular criminals
I believe a criminal or terrorist can not be differentiated as political, religious or secular, they are criminals and terrorists only and nothing else.

OH bhai, iss mulk koi gharat wala insan nahi bacha hai ke jaakay cross dresser mullah ko pakre jo pak fauj ke jawanaon ko kafir kehta hai aur hamlay kerwanay ki dhamki deta hai? Behgairat log.

And don't quote me if you are going to talk about MQM, finish MQM for all I care, but why are the religious right wing fascists allowed to operate freely in this country with the approval of the establishment?

The correct position then is to do away with the charade of democracy & give power to the army. Why bother with elections at all if you simply place no value on the people you elect.

Only in Pakistan can these things happen:

# The army helps during floods & the common refrain is that "the government did nothing, only the army did"....
- In most other states the army is an organ of the state & is part of the government response.

# Only in Pakistan can the army negotiate with the elected government on intervention when the government is being put under siege

# Now the rangers are deciding what should be government policy.
Well we pakistanis don't have a rogue army. Or bastard generals. Our army is God fearing. So **** democracy. It's good we taking steps to becoming democratic. But army rule has been better in our country so far.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom