What's new

Karachi Operation | News, Updates and analysis.

Last edited by a moderator:
1002217_583144998393242_1747057782_n.jpg

CCTV CAMERAS IN KARACHI UNDER MQM CONTROL:FYAZ AL HASSAN​

I really hope that some sense of normalcy and peace can be restored to Karachi: she has bled too much for too long.

I really hope that some sense of normalcy and peace can be restored to Karachi: she has bled too much for too long.

any opreation conducted by any croupt political party s rule , under any convicted & sentenced PM , will only bring dangerous results?
it is going to be, the worst thing ever happening in karachi?

CCTV CAMERAS IN KARACHI UNDER MQM CONTROL:FYAZ AL HASSAN​

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

source, ummat paper :lol:

i cant believe PTI can go to such a low level sourcing jamaat islami's ummat paper as a credible evidence infront of millions of viewers :lol:

PTI waalon kaise kaise log tum talk shows me le ker aate ho?

bb-pti.png

Rangers arrest 152 suspects in Karachi during last 24 hours

Rangers are conducting a targeted action against criminals in the Manghopir and Pakhtoonabad area of Karachi. They have seized all the entry and exit points and are carrying out a house-to-house search. Rangers have arrested one hundred and fifty-two suspected criminals including forty-one absconders from different parts of the city during the last twenty-four hours. They have also recovered a huge quantity of arms and ammunition from their possession.

Rangers arrest 152 suspects in Karachi during last 24 hours | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

1185403_547485845306485_667222819_n.jpg

codename dear .if i were IG i order to shot them on spot

but i am sure, some day in future soon these convicted & sentenced elected by fake votes PMs like noora sharif were going to be hanged? for sure?
for giving terrorsits free hands allover pakistan, & for the crouption they hve done?

Back
Top Bottom