What's new

Karachi Flooded | News & Discussion

جاگنے لگا ہے کراچی

We all Karachiites planning to gather at Numaish Chorangi (Near Quaid e Azam ka Mazar) on coming Sunday 6th September, 2020. Against so called stake holders of Karachi and responsible for the pathetic condition of our city. Without any political platform and flag.

• We gather against Quota System
• We gather for new administrative units in Pakistan
• We gather for Authorized Local Government
• We gather for local policing with reforms
• We gather for betterment Education system in Sindh
• We gather for betterment of Health system in Sindh

Yes! We gather for development of Sindh

Venue : Numaish Chorangi (Near Quaid e Azam ka Mazar)
Time : 2 PM (After Zohar)
Date : 6th September, 2020
Day : Sunday

Message from Karachiites
Message for Karachiites

Are You Ready Karachiites

WhatsApp Group https://chat.whatsapp.com/D2zsurj0l8FEePtInTvyeJ

I think ppl of karachi should launch a petition demanding south sindh province.
Petitions unless backed by PA to the SC will not achieve anything. On the contrary civil disobedience will.

ab kia doobay hue kfc jalayen?
I can understand your pain and anguish. It is not easy to see something you hold dear crumble in front of your eyes.

Unfortunately, the only solution is people on the streets, but in a civilized, peaceful manner. Take all the
electables to task. This is a dangerous proposition no doubt, one that can turn violent very fast, but without it, this vicious cycle cannot be broken.

We gather for local policing with reforms
A small titbit for you. My cousin is a senior cop in Sindh police. When I made the flying visit to Karachi I was accompanied by him. Most cops are from other parts of Pakistan.

Calm down man. I made some suggestions to resolve a difficult situation. If you don't agree, don't but why the need for a ban?
Only a disgusting low life would make mockery out of misery. If you cannot be helpful, best to shut your trap and get lost.

I can understand your pain and anguish. It is not easy to see something you hold dear crumble in front of your eyes.

Unfortunately, the only solution is people on the streets, but in a civilized, peaceful manner. Take all the
electables to task. This is a dangerous proposition no doubt, one that can turn violent very fast, but without it, this vicious cycle cannot be broken.
You expect a horse whose back has been broken to march through the desert? People there have no more to give and even less to resist.

جاگنے لگا ہے کراچی

We all Karachiites planning to gather at Numaish Chorangi (Near Quaid e Azam ka Mazar) on coming Sunday 6th September, 2020. Against so called stake holders of Karachi and responsible for the pathetic condition of our city. Without any political platform and flag.

Message from Karachiites
Message for Karachiites

Saabh batein hain karney key, people suffered so much. There still isnt gas in our area and right across the street those houses dont have electricity too for so many days now, theres still water on the road. Businesses ruined, basements full. DHA phase 6 ka yeh haal hai i seriously wonder what would have happened to other parts. People will forget, even of 5 percent of karachi protests. A proper protest, Sindh government will be under some serious pressure but thats hardly unlikely, we might see a couple thousand people at max. In fact I can bet people will forget about it in a few days and move on. We need to work on the change instead of just talks.

bhai why are you guys blaming politicians? 30% khi is controlled by fauji they hold the prime areas of karachi they have absolute control over politicis of Pakistan rangers control tanker mafia in karachi fauji is the biggest land mafia in karachi!! fauji in past has armed mqm who murdered Pakistani!! but stilll you guys are blaming these petty minions and not their masters!

If? Any chance you could put a good word for us here and save me Paan Sahib?
Arey bhai, among paan, naswaar, chars, and bhang, paan is much better, don't you think?

I have seen taxi drivers even here in gulf keeping disgusting naswar all day log in their mouths.. Because of that, the taxis become smelly.

Try once in your life, you will enjoy..

By the way, Biryani is becoming world famous dish now.. Latest it has been tried by Halime Sultan of Pakistan's most favorite Turkish drama serial Ertugrul.. Even she said it's by far the best among the foods she tried. Don't miss that too. :-):-):-)

جاگنے لگا ہے کراچی

Message from Karachiites
Message for Karachiites

So Sindhis are protesting universal health and education? Nice 18th amendment empowerment right there i say

Back
Top Bottom