What's new

Karachi bus attacks leaves 47 Ismailis dead, 24 injured

RIP to innocent .
Can any one tell me ,why ismails community is under attack ?They are one most educated and liberal community even in India.My ex gf was an Ismaili and must say their community women are very much entrepreneurial.
why?
because they are easy target because they are weak , because the country specially Karachi is gripped in violence.
because the supreme court has freed LeT terrorist Lakhvi and also suspended the hanging orders by military courts of the repeat terrorists. thats why

RIP indeed.

"If you take the life of a Single human, it is as though you took the lives of them All,
If you save a life of a Single human, it is though you saved the lives of them All"

Such is the stature of our beloved religion.
How can someone Killing another 'Human being' (from any branch, caste or religion) call himself a Muslim.

How on the day of Judgment can they face GOD?
I don't understand, if someone knows then tell me...

and some other affiliates too

I am not sure on this. I guess some reports are claiming that ISIS has carried out the attack. But if ISIS has carried out it will have larger repercussions for Pakistan and the whole region.

Same old story. Not sure if I shud mourn death of the innocents or laugh at the impotency and nonseriousness of Pakistani establishment and institutions.

why?
because they are easy target because they are weak , because the country specially Karachi is gripped in violence.
because the supreme court has freed LeT terrorist Lakhvi and also suspended the hanging orders by military courts of the repeat terrorists. thats why

RIP indeed.
Ismailis are a weak community? Think again.

Btw except for politicians and influential figures who is strong in pakistan?

didnt hear of any military court ruling suspended by sc since they were formed after aps. Did i miss that news?

Same old story. Not sure if I shud mourn death of the innocents or laugh at the impotency and nonseriousness of Pakistani establishment and institutions.
do what shows your best mental state
what you write here shows a bit of your personality

Me? when something similar happens in other parts of the world, I don't have such confusion I only mourn for the death of humanity and compassion and common decency

Ismailis are a weak community? Think again.
Ok kill them then

do what shows your best mental state
what you write here shows a bit of your personality

Me? when something similar happens in other parts of the world, I don't have such confusion I only mourn for the death of humanity and compassion and common decency

Ok kill them then
Ohh so u are asking me to make mourning a habit? Makes sense for u dude not me. I wud rather abuse those people who make our mourning a possibility. And I am pointing fingers at the double standards of Pakistan since decades about religious extrimism.

Ohh so u are asking me to make mourning a habit? Makes sense for u dude not me. I wud rather abuse those people who make our mourning a possibility. And I am pointing fingers at the double standards of Pakistan since decades about religious extrimism.
your choice buddy. just ensure you remain civil on the forum

thanks

Make your mind and return back soon, tc!
Trust me. I will never be able to make up my mind. Coz even u know this is still gonna happen again. Many more innocents are gonna be killed who have nothing to do with any religious bigotry or nationalistic rivalry.

Even if India is funding terrorism in Pakistan, if Pakistan sees terrrorism with single spectacle, India will fail in its alleged missions. Why doesnt it happen? Answer me plz.

Another Incident , and another failure. Instead of killing inmates in fake encounters by police and rangers in Karachi if they gone after real criminals then at present, such planned targeted killings , terror activities would have been stopped. but federal government is not serious specially when the matter of Karachi comes.

A junior from City School, Sunny Sultan Ali was shot today near Safora with the other 44 victims of terrorism against Ismaili Muslims. May your soul rest in peace bro.

11050644_901947476539129_4662302872425703085_n.jpg

11069595_10200533009563787_3168178522436751729_n.jpg

942960_3223720687956_69710125_n.jpg

164614_2930990129875_312107877_n.jpg

Another Incident , and another failure. Instead of killing inmates in fake encounters by police and rangers in Karachi if they gone after real criminals then at present, such planned targeted killings , terror activities would have been stopped. but federal government is not serious specially when the matter of Karachi comes.

Government can only do so much re Karachi due to politics of PPP, MQM etc

But the reality is that stopping a few men on motorcycles is very difficult

Defending a physical building or location is one thing but stopping a determined attack on a public bus against a minority will only be stopped with extended police and military action against all terrorists backed by political initiatives

This has only begun to happen over the last few years and whilst you csn defend economic, military and politically important sites defending unarmed people beibg targeted in random places is more difficult

Ultimately the aim of the terrorists is to incite the shias, they are failing and being pummeled by the military so theyvare desperately trying to get the shia to respond

Back
Top Bottom