What's new

Kamran Akmal Jokes

"Why did Kamran Akmal have to walk back to the team hotel after the match? Because he failed to catch the bus! :)" from cricinfo

Have some shame!

Cant a person drop catches because he was nervous?
Cant a person have a bad day?
Is he not, but a human?
Is he perfect?

Now stop this immatureity and I request Mods to delete this stupid thread. :angry:

Cool down man. It is just for fun. On the side note we have better keepers than him his performance was really poor from last year or so but this match was the last nail in the coffin of his wicket keeping career.

Why is Umar Akmal the best batsman in the Akmal family? Because he got the most chance to bat in the back yard as Kamran Akmal kept dropping him."

And why did Adnan Akmal become a keeper? Since too many balls kept going into the bush behind the pitch when Kamran was keeping.

"Why can't Kamran Akmal be a Pakistani team selector? Because he will keep dropping everyone from the squad!"

"Why did Kamran Akmal have to walk back to the team hotel after the match? Because he failed to catch the bus! :)"

Guys cut him some slack. Everyone has an off-day and it was his.

He is a good Keeper.

BTW I loved the jokes especially behind every sucessfull.........one. :P

This shows your immaturity.
If there are people like you,
then its obvious why he was nervous after dropping the first catch.

You mean to say he got it fixed?
Cant someone have a bad day?
I was watching a match on Ten Sports, maybe of 2004-05.

In the match, on Zaheer Khan's Over, there were 2 catches dropped by the keeper and one by slip.
What do you have got to say now?
and the keeper dropped 2 consecutive catches and after a ball, the slip had it done.
Was that match fixed too?
Were they what I have bolded?

This is showing immaturity of people,
who havent got any respect for sportsmen.

Wondering what BEZERK would think after this thread?
A sure ban for two members.

Lolz dude are you living in the same era as the rest of us? This is Kamran Akmal we are talking about, no bookie in his right mind would give him money to fix. In fact i think this is why he has always never been blamed of match fixing because the investigator always have think "Naah!, he's just bad".....

Yes we can understand him having a "Bad Day", a bad month heck even a bad year, but this guy has been screwing up behind the stumps for as long as i remember. Enough is enough its time to boot him, heck even I cant drop as many catches if i keep wickets for Pakistan. He deserves what is he getting.

The US administration will be very happy to know that Kamran Akmal has replaced Raymond Davis as most hated man in Pakistan.

The US administration will be very happy to know that Kamran Akmal has replaced Raymond Davis as most hated man in Pakistan.

oh come on hate for a killer is something else than anger of disappointment over bad performance by a player

haha nice jokes.... maine bhi apne signature main aisa hi aik joke rakha howa hai :lol:

Kamran deserves it

Yar 19 March to kisi Australian cricket player ki birthday tau nahi ha zara pata kar ka batana: From Kamran Akmal

:undecided::undecided:

Guysss Pakistan ka next match 14 march ko hai Zimbabwe se ...
And
Zimbabwe k aik player Elton Chigumbura (allrounder) born (14 mar 1986) ... Birthday hai ... Aik or match gaya :rofl: :rofl:

:s:

:rofl:

@last hope... You are Hopeless! I really hope that your last (worldly) hope is in Kamran Akmal's hands... :D

U obviously don't know who you are defending over here buddy.

Have some shame!

Cant a person drop catches because he was nervous?
Cant a person have a bad day?
Is he not, but a human?
Is he perfect?

Now stop this immatureity and I request Mods to delete this stupid thread. :angry:

Right now we are just making fun of him. He deserves this or even worse. You don't get emotional for a thug like Khatmal.

This shows your immaturity.
If there are people like you,
then its obvious why he was nervous after dropping the first catch.

You mean to say he got it fixed?
Cant someone have a bad day?
I was watching a match on Ten Sports, maybe of 2004-05.

In the match, on Zaheer Khan's Over, there were 2 catches dropped by the keeper and one by slip.
What do you have got to say now?
and the keeper dropped 2 consecutive catches and after a ball, the slip had it done.
Was that match fixed too?
Were they what I have bolded?

This is showing immaturity of people,
who havent got any respect for sportsmen.

Wondering what BEZERK would think after this thread?
A sure ban for two members.

Come on Last hope. It you who is behaving immature because of your lack of knowledge and interest in cricket. I demand a complete sticky thread where we can abuse and ridicule Khatmal. Mods please. ;)

Back
Top Bottom