What's new

Kabul attack: Huge blast rocks diplomatic district

So why aren't MWe gettingnslapped with sanctions?
After all according to ganga we hosted OBL. A man for who US wasted trillions

Do you mean to say that sanctions are the testament of wrong doings ?? If sanctions are not applied then your hands are clean ?? Please come up with some solid counter arguments other than troll. :p:

If you want to continue, discuss in a civilized manner. I've never called you names, rather showed you the mirror with proofs from your own news papers.

There is nothing more hilarious than your statement "according to ganga we hosted OBL". LOL :rofl:

Is it only according to Ganga ?? Does nothing happened ?? Is everything mere allegations made by Ganag ?? Ask these questions to yourself and reply back if you have an IOTA of sincerity left in you. :p:

Do you mean to say that sanctions are the testament of wrong doings ?? If sanctions are not applied then your hands are clean ?? Please come up with some solid counter arguments other than troll. :p:

If you want to continue, discuss in a civilized manner. I've never called you names, rather showed you the mirror with proofs from your own news papers.

There is nothing more hilarious than your statement "according to ganga we hosted OBL". LOL :rofl:

Is it only according to Ganga ?? Does nothing happened ?? Is everything mere allegations made by Ganag ?? Ask these questions to yourself and reply back if you have an IOTA of sincerity left in you. :p:
Ofc unless we are guilty of anything we are slapped with sanctions and that too against our ally US.

So you see I find it very hard to understand the ganga logic. Do out understand the term host ?

Ofc unless we are guilty of anything we are slapped with sanctions and that too against our ally US.

So you see I find it very hard to understand the ganga logic. Do out understand the term host ?

Keep your head well under the sand and keep on beating the drum of Good and Bad, I wish you good luck. :p:

Most of the terror victim are school children and women.Pakistan taking revenge on Kabul for siding with India.
Non sense browine scoring post reported
@waz @Jungibaaz

Keep your head well under the sand and keep on beating the drum of Good and Bad, I wish you good luck. :p:
Oh trust me it is not our head but yours with cow ban and mob beating the shit out of people. India is well on its way to become utopia

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
Rest In Peace brothers and sisters.

18768202_10155603945423690_105317822261775929_o.jpg

Attachments

• 18768202_10155603945423690_105317822261775929_o.jpg
    18768202_10155603945423690_105317822261775929_o.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 20
just want to remind Pakistanis that our border is again open with Afghanistan... @be ready for unaccountable tragedies if we dont close it once and for all.

Only Visa holder and patients should be allowed to enter Pakistan.

Ok, we will see. Both India and Pakistan started together, in fact your guys had a one day head start, now see where we are ?? We will just wait and see where destiny takes both India and Pakistan and who's head is submerged in sand. "Please don't count your chicken before it hatch." :-)
Omg you're seriously comparing us with yourself ?
What a loser mentality.

You're one big state GDP is more than entire Pakistan . you guys are 1.6 bn while we are at 200mn

You lot are 6-8;times bigger than us in everything.

I'm surprised to see such mentality even when you're in UK. It shows no matter where you stand

LOL, says who a person from Pakistan ?? There is nothing more hilarious than that. No matter what you say, the truth will never change. You guy's cant even convince few nations to play cricket in Pakistan, let along bringing in business. Sorry to say but Pakistan has got only one serious option left (China) and you are making all your bet on that, now tell me who is a subject of mockery around the world. :p:

Yes the person from Pakistan who knows you lot inside out and dont fell for the bollywood mirch masla you sell to the world about your country.

We might not be able to convince nations to play cricket, as if playing cricket is the criteria of the importance of a nation!! But we can manage other nations not to play cricket in India by employing the same tactics that were used against us. But we havent stooped to that level yet.

Spend sometime on youtube and see how much business and construction activities are happening all across Pakistan. You dont have a clue my boy.

India put all its bets with America assuming the role of regional American pet dog. It worked for you guys for time being but since America itself is going into isolation, the world looking towards China for alternative source of power and business. We just happen to be China's strategic partner from the time when the rest of the world discarded them as a nation of drug addicts. Some may point to pure luck, some might refer a foresight, but hey, who cares, we will take it with both hands ;) . We may have one option but India is running out of options with recent embarrassment of isolating itself during OBOR summit like a "dayhati Aurat", it was a enjoyable to see India twist and turn in confusion and hopelessness. :pop:

Last edited:
This is a human tragedy. There will certainly be people who will justify it and will be proud of it. In fact the planner will be very proud of the bomb blast and will rejoice at the number of people who are dead. (Where is God in all this, isnt these dark ages for Afghanistan or for that matter any war ravaged country).
The people who died were mostly Afghanis and Muslims I suppose. The bomber was most likely an Afghani and Muslim. The afghans need to think about its society, they need to devise ways, new social order, new societal norms so that its hard to find such bombers for the planners.
And for the planners, all the agencies present in Afghanistan know about their entities, there will every one knows about them, they will pay their price. But the question is the planners will still be proud of their actions despite their
fate in retaliation or otherwise, the question is for the society from where they come.

Afghanis are funny ISIS-K claim responsibility yet the brain washed and drugged up Afghans are claiming its ISI.

one funny nation is this Afghanistan.

And look at all the cute indian cheer leaders on this thread, can't control their own Illegally occupied kashmir yet their are the first ones to dish out advice left right and centre on Afghanistan.

Mods check @Tom M posts on the thread, the guy is a serious troll going off topic about everything, from OBL to east pakistan, to the economies of india and Pak on a thread where most are paying condolences to the tragic event in Afg.

Check all his previous posts all he does is wind up people on threads trying to portray india as some sort of shinning beacon in the neighbourhood.

@waz

I wonder ...Apart from China who else support Pakistan
no condolences or RIP to dead just indian trying to put pakistan down.

and to answer your questions, China, the entire middle east, Turkey and alot of central Asian states.

Back
Top Bottom