What's new

K 4 SLBM : Indian Aerospace/Defense News

Question : K4
kg 20
Range : 3500KM
payload : 2.5 T

Then with 1 T it should be ICBM with 6000 km range ?

And if it's 20 kg it can be used for Land missile launched ... Far most superior to A5 or A6 ?

Since its radius is thin more than 2 MIRV is not possible ? Is it the reason we need Agni5/6 . For more MIRV ?

CGI of K 4 SLBM Submarine launched Ballistic Missile by Indian Aerospace Defense News. Successfully test fired in 2014 with a range of 3000 Km

1956765_778309172240388_7788860635760918877_o.jpg

Do not copy without tags

That completes our triad. i do hope though that Arihant never have to use its missiles in anger and remains what it is designed for A DETERRENT.
@IADnews : As always great effort Saurav!:fans:

Very very good CGI. All I would want is a bit more of waves. But then sometimes the sea becomes really still in the doldrums.
PS the submarine doesn't need to surface to fire the missile. Firing depths are around 50m. But then this makes better CGI :p:8-). Keep up the good work

Very very good CGI. All I would want is a bit more of waves. But then sometimes the sea becomes really still in the doldrums.
PS the submarine doesn't need to surface to fire the missile. Firing depths are around 50m. But then this makes better CGI :p:8-). Keep up the good work
Bro u dafaq kidding me ? It's complete our nuclear triad man. 3500KM with 2.5 T . Which means 6000+ Km with 1.5 Ton .
We can fire from rameshwaram it ll reach (You know who ;) ) door step . knock knock Boom :big_boss:

It means we have completed our nuclear triad land skies sea . K4 has the range of 6000+ km with 1 ton nuclear weapon . It will reach chins if you launch it from Indian Ocean . near by Sri Lanka .Area which Chinese can't pass thru if we are going to guard against them from andaman ni cobar island . So sure deterrent if Chinese have to launch nuclear strike . UNDERSTOOD ? _/\_ Nameste

It means we have completed our nuclear triad land skies sea . K4 has the range of 6000+ km with 1 ton nuclear weapon . It will reach chins if you launch it from Indian Ocean . near by Sri Lanka .Area which Chinese can't pass thru if we are going to guard against them from andaman ni cobar island . So sure deterrent if Chinese have to launch nuclear strike . UNDERSTOOD ? _/\_ Nameste
Bhai where am I denying that.
Please read my post. Missile firing depth is 50 metre below ocean surface, not missile range. Missile range is more than what is even being disclosed, peaceful rise etc.

Bhai where am I denying that.
Please read my post. Missile firing depth is 50 metre below ocean surface, not missile range. Missile range is more than what is even being disclosed, peaceful rise etc.
Sometimes it happens when drunk ... :cheers::partay:

Back
Top Bottom