What's new

Justice Qazi Faez Isa's Remarks about Siddique Jaan || Shehr e Iqtadar

this isn't over. frankly I think that the establishment has done a number on the judiciary...GHQ + IK have now butchered the whatever credibility the judiciary had left. Given the majority in the joint house that IK more possesses, perhaps we can expect some serious legislation regarding controlling and subduing the judicial mafia. cuz is thing is for sure, a military hating & nawazo loving qazi faez as a chief Justice is just unacceptable & dead on arrival to the military establishment.

Last edited:
this isn't over. frankly I think that the establishment has done a number on the judiciary...GHQ + IK have now butchered the whatever credibility the judiciary had left. Given the majority in the joint house that IK more possesses, perhaps we can expect some serious legislation regarding controlling and subduing the judicial mafia. cuz is thing is for sure, a military hating & nawazo loving qazi faez as a chief Justice is just unacceptable & dead on arrival to the military establishment.
Its not over... he got away like many others.. no money trial no proof bus drama..

With my own eyes, I have seen Faez Isa misbehave with Air Blue flight crew with extreme arrogance. He is a dishonest man. But the Supreme Court is even more dishonest. Come 2023, the investment in judges will start to pay off. If he becomes CJ, it will be biggest relief for Noon League.

Back
Top Bottom