What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Some really spicy stories are rising on how finger prints of victim were traced from lunch boxes kept at a house of one of the accused (the accused must have thought of keeping the boxes as trophy after killing the girl and keeping her body hidden till two days) and that how a person testified about seeing these accused together (these accused can otherwise be acquaintance with each other or friends or tenants or have some other tainted association to hang around or live together) and that multiple accused raped the victim (all accused always took precautions not to leave any clue on the victim but this one accused just always never listened to anybody nor he ever heard of how medical examinations on rape victims are done). All of this is useless in view of the delay by police in coming up with such stories coupled with the report of extrajudicial killing and because of non-discovery of the accused that according to DNA report raped all eight victims. Unless this set of accused can lead to the person who's DNA was found in all eight cases all progress shown till now is a bull and cock story.
More troubling is how the state is allowing more time to such revealing investigations. Do they have no sense of analysis and judgment. I hope that the DNA accused does not get killed in drone attack in afghanistan

Here is whats otherwise happening in Kasur

The name Smartgeek doesn't suit you. You must have some backwards mindset to interpret my post as some sort of political point scoring. Should every post be about condolences to the father of the victim? At this stage the debate should be about police incompetency and Government responsibility.

You are the one with the political scoring point, not me. The incident must not be politicized, otherwise, that is mockery itself concerning the matter of mankind. Given the public frustration suggests the government is not off the hook which is good signs. Whereas for four-years old Margan raped and murdered, that is not getting attention to pressurize KPK government. Even their polices are caught covering the incident. Yet your moral policy lures you here but not others concerning the incompetency of KPK and police forces considering it is same crime that probably means zilch for you.

I am calling Noonies on here shameless because I have seen their many posts defending the Government and attacking PTI when we all know it is the Punjab Government's responsibility for the Law enforcement in Kasur. A serial killer is on the loose yet here you are are blaming IK for things which are unrelated. That is textbook political point scoring even though you don't see it.

Nobody is here to defend the governments, not even Noonies. That is why the Punjab government is under immense pressure to deliver the justice. Time will tell whether they will deliver the justice or not.

Whereas for four-years-old Mardan girl raped and murdered, i suppose Imranistan are also shameless too given their distraction technique being employed recently with taking the silence of Imran Khan into the account and police forces covering up the same incident that is totally related?

As for incident, it must not be politicized, otherwise you aka Imranistan and PMLNistan will be busy resorting to political scoring and that same incidents related on both cases will soon be forgotten or questioned regarding the integrity of the incident.

On bold; you have already started given the irony on the same incident that is totally related.

I wonder what the forensic department had to say as today's hearing at supreme court was shifted to closed room on their request. I hope they did not offer to sell the claimed lunch boxes to the chief justice.

let the whole nation pray that these 2 harimi brothers die and leave the nation in peace.....with them alive n in power no criminal is caught nor punished

Even after they are dead they will still leave 2 bigger harami burden on this nation.

Only if the first case was solved properly and justice was served. 11 children would have been safe today.

Two weeks and no solid leads. Ab Allah ki adalat say hi Insaaf ki tawaqo hai. Inn police walay haramion nay tu kuch nehi kerna.

اگر یہ ڈی. این. اے والا مسئلہ نہ درپیش. ہوتا تو انہوں نے ابهی تک منظم گینگ کے تمام ارکان کو پار کر دیا ہوتا. فاش ترین غفلت اور جهوٹ پر مبنی ماورائے عدالت قتل ظاہر ہو جانے کے باوجود اتی نرمی و رعایت. سمجه سے بالا ہے. قیمتی وقت کے ساته ساته اہم ثبوت بهی مخدوش ہو رہے ہیں. یا اللہ اپنا خصوصی کرم فرما اور کم از کم اس نااہل اور بے ضمیر پولیس اور اس معاملے میں ان سے نرمی و رعایت برتنے والوں سے ہماری جان چھڑوا دے. آمین یا رب العالمین .

Bastard has been captured.He should be hanged onto a crane from dawn to dusk and after that his body should be chopped in 1000 piece's.

khusra mazari trolly doesn't know the fact that single DNA cost Rs60,000 and they tested 1150. They spent Rs70 million on DNA tests to finally find real culprit.

you can shove those 70 million where Dwayne the Rock Johnson tells you to

Why was thus guy repeatedly seen standing behind tahir up qadri....

May be footage from janaza

bhudde apni umar ka lihaz kya karo beghairat insaan

paise ki fikar achanak kion hogayi?
log helicopter ura kar phool barsa rahe hain. koi shaadi me mobile phones or foreign exchange ura raha hai.
koi f16 submarine ki sair kar raha hai.
ghareeb bachi ke insaaf k liye forun chartered accountant bahar nikal aye hain.

ek sawal to pochna zara khadim e ala se k why the hell there is only 1 facility in whole of Punjab for something like DNA testing.

For a country facing terrorist attacks for the past 15 years we should atleast have a good forensic approach in combating terrorism and crime?

ye sawal dimaag me nahi aya tha? meri umar ko choro pori hogai hai jald mar jaenge jab hukum hua per ap to young ho

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom