What's new

Justice for Zainab: Riots erupt in Kasur after 8-year-old's alleged rape, murder

Pakra gaya
I am afraid they haven't caught the rapist yet and are only pressing on the kidnapping and dumping group. Arrests made today from near place of recovery can pin point to the actual set of accused. It also looks like the DNA of Lahore bhatta chock person did not match so he is being investigated as a kidnapper or supplier. Very much possible that we are looking at a overseas investigation scenario.

I am afraid they haven't caught the rapist yet and are only pressing on the kidnapping and dumping group. Arrests made today from near place of recovery can pin point to the actual set of accused. It also looks like the DNA of Lahore bhatta chock person did not match so he is being investigated as a kidnapper or supplier. Very much possible that we are looking at a overseas investigation scenario.

I don't think DNA results conclude this early.

Anyway, if the kidnapper has been arrested, the team will reach the target in shaa Allah..

There is lot of talk going on about the Lahore accused being relative of the latest victim. Does anyone know if and what relationship there is or it is only Islami bhai or PAT affiliation relationship??

I don't think DNA results conclude this early.

Anyway, if the kidnapper has been arrested, the team will reach the target in shaa Allah..
InshaAllah. So far it looks that JIT is in no mood of involving any innocent on basis of suspicion. I feel little sorry that names of these arrested today got public but I am sure it was because of thy being well known in the locality.

There is lot of talk going on about the Lahore accused being relative of the latest victim.

It means man arrested from Lahore doesn't resemble the man in footage.. because if he does, Zainab's relatives would have already found out about him.

According to reports, the man nabbed from Lahore closely resembles the guy in footage.

The men in one of videos already surrendered to police and told them that he was innocent. After investigations he has been released.

InshaAllah. So far it looks that JIT is in no mood of involving any innocent on basis of suspicion. I feel little sorry that names of these arrested today got public but I am sure it was because of thy being well known in the locality.

My opinion is that the DNA will match with one of the three arrested.. police is very close to solving the mystery..

The men in one of videos already surrendered to police and told them that he was innocent. After investigations he has been released.

Because I have heard that the initial reports about agencies/ police arresting the footage guy were correct... as Ahmed Raza Qusoori also said in an interview.. some anchors also disclosed it.. but later everyone kept quite as they wanted to keep this secret till the actual/ or all culprits get nabbed... Anyway, the damage was already done..

Sometimes I think that we have given too much freedom to our media..

Police was not interested in keeping someone in custody when they knew that they have got the footage guy...

Don't we know how police had investigated even if that innocent guy would have surrendered voluntarily?

it is only Islami bhai or PAT affiliation relationship??

Why are you saying this?

It means man arrested from Lahore doesn't resemble the man in footage.. because if he does, Zainab's relatives would have already found out about him.

According to reports, the man nabbed from Lahore closely resembles the guy in footage.
I ha've noticed in past history of Pakistan police that whenever the senior officers of investigation team are not talking to media and information is coming out from sources then it means the hunt is on and a surprise is hidden and identity of the gang will surprise everybody. By looking at such conduct of the police I can say with confidence that kidnapper and dumpers are from kasur. Allah gharat Kr dy en Ko.

Last edited:
I ha've noticed in past history of Pakistan police that whenever the senior officers of investigation team are not talking to media and information is coming out from sources then it means the hunt is on and a surprise is hidden and identity of the gang will surprise everybody. By looking at such conduct of the police I can say with confidence that kidnapper and jumpers are from kasur. Allah gharat Kris dy en Ko.

Either the hunt is on and they want to arrest every member of this gang, or they are just waiting for the right time to disclose the news.

I am satisfied because a JIT is also working side by side. This JIT most likely includes people from ISI and MI. It will be very difficult for police to deliberately miss the real culprit.. PA is not in good terms with PMLN government, and one mistake from government will make the police/ government look very stupid..

My opinion is that the DNA will match with one of ....

Why are you saying this?
It will be better for this country if DNA matches with serial killer because the involvement of overseas child **** network will not only hurt nation's sentiments but also it may take years or for ever to bring the culprit to gallows.

The reason I said islami or PAT bhai was to clarify what actually they mean by relative. In every report I saw it was mentioned that Lahore suspect is a relative of latest victim..

The reason I said islami or PAT bhai was to clarify what actually they mean by relative.

He is not the relative in my opinion in that sense in my opinion, as the lahore guy resembles the footage.. about which Zainab's parents have no idea..

On negative side it can equally happen that police is preparing script and going through rounds of rehearsals with this set of accused to save some big dog

I hope it's also a turning point of negligent and evasive conduct of police. Precious lifes of innocent ordinary children could have been saved. No protests had taken place and no protesters had gotten killed. And many little stars would have cherished their sweet sweet home atleast till after my life was over.

QUOTE="Kabira, post: 10180951, member: 158989"]The men in one of videos already surrendered to police and told them that he was innocent. After investigations he has been released.[/QUOTE]
You mean the langra ??

Any updates from Mardan incident?? Anybody??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom