What's new

Justice & Democracy In Pakistan

Muhammed Ali Talib

New Recruit

Reaction score
Democracy is the process in which the representative of people are elected by the votes of common people. Same is the case in Pakistan (with few exceptions of course). The media of Pakistan also presents Pakistan as a democratic country and gives various comments on the political situation/affairs. However, in my eyes Pakistan is still far from being an Islamic welfare state because of following reason:

1-Islamic welfare state protect the life , honor and property of its citizens

2-The head of the Islamic Welfare consider himself as a servant of the citizens

3-The ruler is not beyond to the question or criticism in Islamic welfare state.

4-In Islamic welfare state the head of the state lives a simple life like an ordinary man.

5-A strict accountability can be made for the rulers in Islamic welfare state.

Justice is a guiding principle of Islamic way of life. We found the example of justice in many religions because those religions accepts the day of judgment. Islam teaches that Allah will give reward and punish for the deeds which we are doing now. I dreamed the fabulous condition of justice In Pakistan, Mr Asif Ali Zardari wants the package for judiciary. I dreamed the following points be part of the constitution:

1-Only the national assembly shall enjoy the responsibility of terminating or selecting the Chief Justice of Pakistan.

2-The Chief Justice of Pakistan shall be the Pakistani Muslim.

I am not dubious honor that these points are not a part of constitution.I also have more points which I dreamed to be the part of constitution and INSHAA ALLAH I will write these points in my upcoming articles.

By
Muhammad Ali Talib

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
my case no 477/16 in the secretariat wafaqi mohtasib since jan 2016 still waiting for justice,several hearings attended, last hearing on 24 10 2016 , several times asked by phone , no proper reply , REQUEST FOR JUSTICE ONLY

this is due to maladministration corruption inefficient officers & injustices in PAKISTAN STEEL MILL

several times asked by phone , no proper reply

AN APPEAL TO HUMANITARIANS WORLDWIDE my case no 477/16 OMBUDSMAN ISLAMABAD since JAN 16, SEEKING JUSTICE STILL

I HAVE ALSO APPROACHED TO SECRETARY OMBUDSMAN ON 13 12 2016 BY REGISTERED POST , FAX & E MAIL BUT STILL NO ANY INFORMATION TO ME , KINDLY HELP ME WHERE I GO FOR JUSTICE , IF I SEND ALL MATTER TO UNO FOR JUSTICE

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom