What's new

Just watched the comedy called TopGun Maverick

Maverick mentioned the operation could have been done using F-22s, so why use the F-18 option?

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:

In G.I. joe Pakistan president dies and terrorist tried to steal Pakistani nukes so US took the nukes away from Pakistan.

Then in Hunter Killer they have shown Russian defence minister kidnapped Russian president to took over but American submarine in process of saving him got attacked but saved Russia warship close in weapons and then destroyed the base where defence minister was.

I just watched the TopGun Maverick and now I am sure the Hollywood is taking some inspiration from Bollywood :lol:
Tom cruise destroyed not one but two Su57s with a stolen old F14 . Three overall Su57s destroyed in a movie with a zero American casualty. All after successfully completing a impossible mission from a fighter pilots perspective :lol:

And yet Tom Cruise and the producers are laughing all the way to the bank with your money. :D

I have said it before too. The mission of the movie is very lame, far from reality and very theatrical (also copied from Star Wars, I guess writers were that spent).No way in a hundred years would the US be at such a military disadvantage as depicted against peer competition, let alone Iran.But this movie is about its in-camera flying and maneuvers. So it is flying high at the moment.

I have not even seen this propaganda movie, just read few things like Americans fighting su57s with 4th gen fighters and beating them, that was enough for me to not watch it.

Its a great movie but has some problems like the one you mentioned.
But thank god its not one those woke liberal shitshows.

That movie was a waste of time. It was a just cashing in on the 80s nostalgia of the first film. Other than that, the movie was plagued by Hollywood logic. Hurr durr they have GPS jammer so we can't use our F35? What?

Go down to the deck, we will confuse the su57 tracking? Dude is literally a few hundred metres behind you what the **** are you talking about?

The kovochur bell maneuver was cool though
Well a few Tomahawks could have been a better alternative.

personal choice
its a fantasy., escape from negative realism.
I enjoyed the movie on big screen.

Surprise!
This was from MI (whatever the count is) universe.

SU-57 is a shit fighter. Even the low IQ Indians rejected it.

Also when both pilots ejected there were no enemy soldiers patrolling in the area. Both just walked into the hangar and stole F14 :enjoy:
sadly it has happened repeatedly inside Pakistani bases when they were attacked and TTP captives escaped twice from prison by simply walking out of the base. forgot the sir name , first name is Adnan who served in Air force before and now specializes in planning attacks on military bases specially airbases,

Well a few Tomahawks could have been a better alternative.
I think Pershing-2's would be ideal. Tomahawks can't perform such a high g manuever while terrain hugging, unless they adjust the altitude much higher which would put it in range of SAMs.

Instead they could have just used MRBMs and would've dropped vertically like a rock

Back
Top Bottom