What's new

Just Phor Phun . . .

@Nattmara ! :o:

da7e807df19c31c52e56bd16ad5a9768.jpg

Saw that :
What on earth is the point of that aluminum foil hat????:o:

Thought that :
Crazy people sometimes think that an aluminium foil hat will protect them from mind-altering radio waves from the secret government or rays from space aliens or what not.

and was so glad, I wouldn't have to write it ...

that I almost gave a positive rating to Desertfalcon!​

But he didn't provide links :p:

Phew, Tay.

What does Nattamara means ?

Natt = Night
Mara = A Germanic, Nordic and Slavic demon that is a parallel to either the succubus, Incubus or Banshee, depending on the period and context.

The mara appears as a skinny young woman, dressed in a night gown, with pale skin and long black hair and nails. As sand they could slip through the slightest crack in the wood of a wall and terrorize the sleeping by "riding" on their chest, thus giving them nightmares.

While it relates to the concept of nightmares, It doesn't translate to nightmare. The Norwegian word for Nightmare is, "Mareritt(et)."

It's also the name of a race of she-werewolves in Scandinavian folklore. Being partial to Canidae like foxes and wolves, and being a lady, I thought, "why not?"

01c8b7a8975881cff494288ea49a7257.jpg

Last edited:
Kitty who just loves playing her piano! She is actually pretty good! :agree:

ms. meowzart playing pawsomely.

okay, borrowed these words from the yt comments.

yo mustacheo----is this for real:o:--just could not move my organs--who is mentee, who are you jamahir,is it a dream, no i dont even exist:suicide:
giphy.gif

yes, the vid makes us question our self, our soul and all that we have seen in life until now... the realization when it comes is ecstatic and nothing like what we have experienced so far.

even the 'water of life' in the dune books will not be sufficient to describe what we experience here.

Back
Top Bottom