What's new

(Just our discussion)The conflict between India and Pakistan,How is China doing, will be better?

I have a question

The conflict between India and Pakistan

Seriously or Rational(just our discussion)

How is China doing, will be better?
Indian trying there best to get close to CPEC route. Because after CPEC route Indian totally lost its water way advantage over China, which previously Chinese trade passage from Shangai to Middle East through Indian waters.

yes I agree with you ,I think this is a threat to cpec.
Also cutting off Indian land trade route to Middle East,Central Asia gave trade through Pakistan is huge advantage for Chinese business. It benefits Chinese product to market in ME,Central Asia,Europe without any competition,due to cost of transportation and no direct access for Indian products.

Last edited:
Also cutting off Indian land trade route to Middle East,Central Asia gave trade advantage to China. It is huge benefit for Chinese product to market its products in ME,Central Asia,Europe without any competition.
Also cutting off Indian land trade route to Middle East。。sorry this I don't know, I never heard in Chinese NEWS.
let me check why CPEC will cutting off Indian land trade..

by the way, I feel that this 2019 conflict is more serious than before.

India is forcefully merging JnK into its domain. Currently their army and rss goons are committing unimaginable attrocities in the veil of a strict curfew and complete blackout of outside communication. Kashmiris are essentially locked in a prison---with their oppressors.

Throughout all this, Pakistan as much as it is trying , is failling to persuade the world and the international powers to be to take a hardline stance against India's aggression and human rights violations in Kashmir.

I think we should focus on why that is. In my opinion, Pakistan has a serious image problem around the world. There are many different reasons for this, some of them not in our control. However, I believe our previous leaders in the past 30 or so years have hurt us by failing to lobby and neglecting to strengthening ties with other nations thru commerce.

India is forcefully merging JnK into its domain. Currently their army and rss goons are committing unimaginable attrocities in the veil of a strict curfew and complete blackout of outside communication. Kashmiris are essentially locked in a prison---with their oppressors.

Throughout all this, Pakistan as much as it is trying , is failling to persuade the world and the international powers to be to take a hardline stance against India's aggression and human rights violations in Kashmir.

I think we should focus on why that is. In my opinion, Pakistan has a serious image problem around the world. There are many different reasons for this, some of them not in our control. However, I believe our previous leaders in the past 30 or so years have hurt us by failing to lobby and neglecting to strengthening ties with other nations thru commerce.
working on image is futile, its way to distorted to be realistically repaired nor we have time for pleasing Gora.......

We need to do something big in india, that way the will respond.....just like how we did on 27 feb.

Pakistan & China need to take over Kashmir :pakistan::china:

India has decided it does not respect United Nation's Ruling and has reject the request to allow people of Kashmir to Vote and seperate from India

Kashmiri people are genetically different then Indian and their is no basis for them to be with Kashmir

If China can move in 100-150 planes out western front , it would help win over Kashmir

Pakistan & China need to take over Kashmir :pakistan::china:

India has decided it does not respect United Nation's Ruling and has reject the request to allow people of Kashmir to Vote and seperate from India

Kashmiri people are genetically different then Indian and their is no basis for them to be with Kashmir

If China can move in 100-150 planes out western front , it would help win over Kashmir

india is trying to play Israel. The only problem is, she doesn't realize her neighbors are not Arabs.
She will soon learn her place, and that is nothing more than a nation of slave mindset and insecure folk who never learned how to rule their own selves...

Its very facinating to me , seeing idol worshippers idealising and dreaming about Jewish ( israeli ) friendship. Even though idol worship is very very tempting to jewish blood its just as much forbidden in jewish culture & faith as it is in Islam for Muslims.

It is very facinating to watch where it goes? Enemy of my enemy is friend ? Is that whats going on here?
Only time will tell...

Facinating times
! :pop:

Back
Top Bottom