What's new

Just bought a Bike!!

Its a custom color. Awful, if you ask me. That I intend to change.

That pic is of a friggin' Triumph! I absolutely adore those bikes, but way out of my present budget!! That is what I intend to do to my bike. Something more like this:

kawasaki-ninja-streetfighter.jpg

@Gubbi-Ahh........Good buy,a person who I know had brought an R-6(02 model) for 2.5Grand!
So,what's next on the card?An Intruder/MT-01??:)

Its a custom color. Awful, if you ask me. That I intend to change.

That pic is of a friggin' Triumph! I absolutely adore those bikes, but way out of my present budget!! That is what I intend to do to my bike. Something more like this:

kawasaki-ninja-streetfighter.jpg

My pic was that of Benelli. Benelli, ducati and KTM makes the best naked bikes. You could have gone for a KTM then, so no need of Mod.

@Gubbi-Ahh........Good buy,a person who I know had brought an R-6(02 model) for 2.5Grand!
So,what's next on the card?An Intruder/MT-01??:)

I will enjoy riding this bike first. :)

My pic was that of Benelli. Benelli, ducati and KTM makes the best naked bikes. You could have gone for a KTM then, so no need of Mod.
I thought it was a Triumph. But yeah, you dont get those on sale often, and their prices are exorbitant, for me.

I will enjoy riding this bike first. :)

I thought it was a Triumph. But yeah, you dont get those on sale often, and their prices are exorbitant, for me.

this is a fun fact..Bajaj has minority stake in KTM!!

I know. The guy asked for 2K firm, but finally relented to a price little higher than I initially quoted! I once bargained a car-dealer who was asking for 2500 for a car! Guess what, I kid you not, I ended up paying only 600$ for that car ('96 Eagle Talon)!! Its a legend among my friends and their friends here.

We cheap Indians....:lol:
We beat every body else hands down in bargaining..

congratulations gubbi, you are one lucky chap to have that superbike. please post its pics asap.

check whether you can fix the silencer just under your seat. the silencer is quiet big and and not that good looking. doing so it shall give more naked look to it.

Lol. Motorcycles are a big thing in US. Especially ones with 600ccs or more. Also, with the kind of speeds you can achieve here on the freeways, it calls for more responsibilities. Also, motorcycle buffs would know the adrenaline rush of pulsating, throbbing 600cc of raw power between your legs!

I rode 350cc Bullet for 5 years, since last 6 years I am riding 500cc Bullet machismo (Royal enfield ) ,Its always fun to ride powerful bike......

I like Ford Mustang GT500, Alas! That is not available in India... gubbi, How much it cost to own a pre-owned Mustang in USA???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom