What's new

Junta instigating People for a religious war against PTI

Winchester

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Multiple posts on twitter are indicating that the junta is riling people up for a religious war against PTI. Saleem Safi who is now a close confidant of the Junta had predicted this on GEO and in fact was gloating about it. It seems the Junta is out in full force to choke the Middle Class educated of the country.

TLP will come after Eid against Imran along with Ansar ul Islam of JUI. The Junta is also going to use influence among other Moulvis to try potray Imran as some sort of Kafir and his followers as Murtids.

Pakistan seems to be going the medieval Europe pathway where the Knights, Clergy and the feudal Class banded together to keep the public under there thumb.

Multiple posts on twitter are indicating that the junta is riling people up for a religious war against PTI. Saleem Safi who is now a close confidant of the Junta had predicted this on GEO and in fact was gloating about it. It seems the Junta is out in full force to choke the Middle Class educated of the country.

TLP will come after Eid against Imran along with Ansar ul Islam of JUI. The Junta is also going to use influence among other Moulvis to try potray Imran as some sort of Kafir and his followers as Murtids.

Pakistan seems to be going the medieval Europe pathway where the Knights, Clergy and the feudal Class banded together to keep the public under there thumb.

Then came Oliver Cromwell.

During the protest of TLP, PTI was saying they are sponsored by India, were banned, followers killed. How is our establishement controlling them?. FazlurRehman has been called western agent, Yahoodi agent so how is he controlled. Are people sharing something new?

Mashallah molvi gang doing psy ops , wont work. we have to get rid of this 1973 constitution and this moulah thugs and corrupt politician and bureaucracy musalat on awam by establishment. Then only a true quaidazam and allama iqbal Pakistan will emerge.

No one asked PTI supporters to do that in Madinah. They are digging their own grave by doing such acts. Definitely they lost some support from yesterday acts.
Yes, I bet PTI was the one to tell them all to do that. Stop blaming a common mans anger to PTI. It was wrong, but trying to now put all the blame and crying about pti this and that won’t make the thieves any better. PTI will still get stronger.

In a way, it is good. A proper civil war seems to be in the offing. IK's narrative cannot get settled, either way, without such turmoil.

Salaam

The day TLP came out in the middle of nowhere to warn the courts to protect the constitution during NCV fiasco, it became clear where things were headed.

This is why we can't get rid of religious extremism. Some people can't let it die. Even for petty bullshit these 'assets' are used. They are maintained for these sorts of occasions.

Pitiful state of affairs.

I predict that tlp will form the opposition in the next general election.

I predict that tlp will form the opposition in the next general election.
Pray that these fanatics don't come to power or they'll declare everyone kafir and gustakh who is not barelvi publicly... You'll be seeing executions in the name of Prophet PBUH every day...

I have been repeating this since day one.

The Imran Khan supporters are educated lot, skilled workers, labourers. They are the foundation, building block of an economy. They are the true representation of Pakistan, both locally and abroad.

I request men in power to kindly, proceed with caution. Don't silence the majority. Call for free and fair elections immediately.

Back
Top Bottom