What's new

Junior's Cafe

Aj to wo zinda hay bhai sahab ap kal ayein shaam kay baad jab ham biryani baniyein gay aur meri halat overloaded tanker jaisi ho gi

Ap kay liye asli quetta waley dumbay ki kaleji bacha kar rakhein gay :D
Jarur janab. Passport ticket kuch hai nahi mere pass kal hi aapki Iran wali border se infiltrate krta hu.:ph34r::D
Shukria pikachoo :-) God bless
images

Jarur janab. Passport ticket kuch hai nahi mere pass kal hi aapki Iran wali border se infiltrate krta hu.:ph34r::D

images
Acha Iran ja hi rahey to wapisi pay 2 kilo alo aur 300 rs kay angoor laitey ana aur yaad sey dhaniya aur mirchain bhi dalwana

@Mugwop , I've visited many defence forums,not as a member though, and the thing which I loathe about em the most is that the mods run those like a draconian kingdom, if a poster does not comply with what a mod said or the statement is against that mod's country( and iam not implying that the statement in any case insults anyone's religious or national sentiments) , either you'll get 3 to 4 negative ratings for a single post or will be banned permanently :o:

If a forum is to be run like that then what's there to discuss ? Uniformity of ideas ? It was this tradition that those forums have run out of posters except some ultra national imbeciles.

Don't get me wrong sis but, I've noticed that when it comes to this rating stuff you overreact, plz don't just draw your modship and pull the trigger to bang bang posters with negative ratings every now and then.

In that svami thread that guy nick Indian just raised his thoughts about that svami parsad's bail, those words were in no way derogatory towards Pak or any religion---

So, what were you expecting from an Indian national that he would suggest us how to take savami out ? Obviously he would defend him. Peace :-)

@nair i edited my post now please reverse -ve, bcz with -ve profile looks pathetic

Have reversed it.... But one more post deserves a rating..... Disrespecting dead soldiers on a military forum is the worst thing you can do.... Edit that post too...

Have reversed it.... But one more post deserves a rating..... Disrespecting dead soldiers on a military forum is the worst thing you can do.... Edit that post too...
thanks i also deleted that post

I
Many members who have the tag do not deserve it and many who do not have it deserve it. I will talk to Webby about it, Mods should have powers to snatch, and give titles.

do we have to post a certain amount before we're entitled to post in that section? Or is after a certain period of time? Thank you in advance

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom