What's new

Jungian personality test

Personality Type Slider Test
Your personality type is:
INFJ

Sensitive, empathic, and insightful, you care deeply about people, wanting to accommodate them on the one hand, and having strong visions that you desperately want to turn into reality on the other. Often preoccupied with mulling over your personal thoughts in your own head, others are likely to describe you as tolerant, courteous, and appreciative, but also a bit remote and dreamy. Thoughtful and caring, you have a well-developed facility for putting yourself in another person's place and an instinctive understanding of how people work. Though you tend to spend considerable time fantasizing about how society could be improved, you typically refrain from arguing passionately in favor of your solutions. Instead, you prefer to influence others by gently letting them know how their individual contributions would be invaluable in the greater scheme of things.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

TAKE THE QUIZ AGAIN

INFJ

gandhi.jpg

Mahatma Gandhi

Campaigner for the independence of India

"My life is an indivisible whole, and all my activities run into one another ... they all have their rise in my insatiable love of mankind."

FACEBOOK

INFJ

jefferson.jpg

Thomas Jefferson

U.S. President

"If we do not learn to sacrifice small differences of opinion, we can never act together. ... Without [a] mutual disposition we are disjointed [and] not a society."

FACEBOOK

INFJ

E

70%
I
S

70%
N
T

35%
F
P

75%
J
Strength of Result

Meray jaisa koi nahi , i fall into an entirely new personality category that no one is like so iwont take the test
*makes that snob face

obama_snob.gif

Got INTP,that good or bad?:undecided:
Well apparently you share your personality type with likes of Lincoln, Einstein, Darwin and Kant. An intellectual type I suppose.

Meray jaisa koi nahi , i fall into an entirely new personality category that no one is like so iwont take the test
*makes that snob face

obama_snob.gif
I guess the so called personality type only defines a very basic outline of you and therefore your personality is very much unique. :p

Well apparently you share your personality type with likes of Lincoln, Einstein, Darwin and Kant. An intellectual type I suppose.

I guess the so called personality type only defines a very basic outline of you and therefore your personality is very much unique. :p
Lolz..no iwas kidding. I am more ordinary than the most ordinary. Was joking.

ISTJ

Responsible, punctual, and thorough, you are temperamentally well-suited for long-term planning and execution. You like to familiarize yourself with the facts and think things through, and you tend to shake your head at people who neglect the importance of committing properly to a goal. Once committed, you tend to find it easy to muster the discipline and patience required to stay the course, even in the face of distractions that would make others change directions or abandon the endeavor. You tend to come across as serious and you are generally not one to wear your heart on your sleeve. But as those closest to you have probably seen, you also have a sentimental streak and a wry sense of humor underneath the stern facade. Because you are so diligent in approaching your projects, you may at times be caught off guard by sudden changes which arise in a flash and which are hard to guard against. Steady and purposeful, and endowed with a good deal of common sense, you exhibit an enviable thoroughness and attention to detail that makes you well-suited to taking on long-term commitments and leading them to triumph by way of the sure and steady approach.

ISTJ

eisenhower.jpg

Dwight D. Eisenhower

U.S. President and general

"We ... must avoid the impulse to live only for today, plundering for our own ease and convenience the precious resources of tomorrow."

FACEBOOK

ISTJ

buffett.jpg

Warren Buffett

Super-investor

"I've reluctantly discarded the notion of my continuing to manage [my stock] portfolio after my death - abandoning my hope to give new meaning to the term 'thinking outside the box.'"

FACEBOOK

ISTJ

E

25%
I
S
20%

N
T
25%

F
P