What's new

Jung News Paper is it Indian News Paper?

They're catering to their largest audience: Indians.

No Indian news, no ad clicks from India.
it's all in Nastaliq script. India might even have more Urdu readers than Pakistan, but I doubt they make up a profitable niche.
looking at the English version, I can't distinguish it from an Indian gossip website. literally zero difference. are they location targetting? at least the Urdu version has Indian gossip in the third/fourth row entertainment section.

Our TV should produce better content rather than mere love stories of a beautiful male and female, jealousies, family infighting.
Wake up wake up …. Parizaad is NOT centered around “love story”….

Pakistan's bollywood addiction problem

yeh gajab ka karishma 'soft power' ke naam se bhi kehlaya jaata hai

one way street these days, Pak cricket used to be strong and were heroes in India, mabe Babar can change things.. Pak coke studio is brilliant and has many fans here but it's a small audience..

Pak awam can't get enough of Indian celeb bs but.. :haha:

Wake up wake up …. Parizaad is NOT centered around “love story”….
People have a stereotype that's hard to break
To some extent he is right but people really overblow it

No you can watch many dramas as a man, that isn't about what you stereotype dramas to be
Parizaad being the recent one along with multiple other older ones

It gets me tad bit annoyed

Unsure if Jung News Paper is highly influenced by India
What is the deal ? with this news paper?

If you go ahead and preview a Indian Newspaper you will not find any article about Pakistan

:coffee: Chakkar Kiya Hai? with this One sided reporting from Jung News paper , finding in last 2-3 months the trend has intensified greatly

All Entertainment segment , worshipping Indian stories

Seems like lack of stories about Pakistani Entertainment Artist working in Pakistan

View attachment 790501

It is no longer a news paper, it is a Tabloid now. All you find on the website are celebrity stories from an average of 2 on Kardashians, 6 on the Royal family (including Meghan Markle), 4-5 on Bollywood, 3-4 on Hollywood etc.

People have a stereotype that's hard to break
To some extent he is right but people really overblow it

No you can watch many dramas as a man, that isn't about what you stereotype dramas to be
Parizaad being the recent one along with multiple other older ones

It gets me tad bit annoyed

For me Parizaad looked and expose that "very vulnerable" men in Pakistani Society who quietly sacrifice his life for the ones around him without expecting any return not because he does not deserve it but because of stereotype society have for SUCH men...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom