What's new

Junaid Jamshed - Who held firmly the rope of ALLAH against all odds

Valar Dohaeris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is true that Junaid Jamshed was one of the most popular singer of Pakistan in the past. It is also truly that most of 90s kids including me have grown up listening and celebrating his songs be it pop, patriotic or sad music (Most of my favorite songs are sung by him). It also true that he did not hated his previous life and always kept contact with all his previous friends and colleagues.

But, what is more evident and more stronger aspect of Junaid Jamshed bhai is that he gave up all this in order to live his life according to the true teaching of Islam. At the height of his successful career as a singer, he gave up all this stardom to devote his life for the preaching of Islam. What is more powerful about Junaid Bhai is that he sacrificed all his fame, canceled his lucrative contracts with leading firms and stood firmly to his resolve upto the extant that he was unable to buy medicine for his mother at one moment. He did all this to change his life for the cause of Allah SWT. He left music industry. He considered it as a sin and repented about it in the days and years to come.

And during both phases of his life, one thing remained common, his immense and selfless love for Pakistan.

Now, as my heart weeps while writing this, he is no more with us. We have lost him in tragic accident.
And even at the time of his death, he was doing nothing but the service of Islam. He last journey was about nothing but preaching of Islam.

At the time of his death, he had almost 2.8 million Facebook fans. This year, he also placed in a list of World's 500 Most Influential Muslims.
Iinna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon

Now, I will ask my fellow brothers and sisters, what does he deserved to be remembered as ?
A singer or a true patriotic Mujahid in the service of ALLAH ?

How does he deserves to be payed tribute ?
Sharing his songs publicly, which not only according to his own believes will cause harm for his after life but, also, is considered highly indecent when a tragedy occurs in our culture ?
161207135047-02-junaid-jamshed-facebook-exlarge-169.jpg

Cy0n-PAWEAA4Bw8.jpg

Last picture of Junaid bhai during Tableegh.

----- MOD EDIT, For songs please go to the following thread -----

https://defence.pk/threads/tribute-to-late-junaid-jameshed.465485/

Last edited by a moderator:
Music, Songs gave him identity, and he became famous due to this. Otherwise nobody knew him before. Why he regret past. He was humble & honest man. Nation will miss him and he will stay alive in our heart. He was also active in humanity related matters, he helped poor people, and he was active in charity work

Music, Songs gave him identity, and he became famous due to this. Otherwise nobody knew him before. Why he regret past. He was humble & honest man. Nation will miss him and he will stay alive in our heart. He was also active in humanity related matters, he helped poor people, and he was active in charity work

As per his tweet he never regretted his past..and he wasnt deeply religious either..

The question is what does he deserve to be rememberd as.

I would say all is well when end is well. He'll be remembered as part of people he join lately.

"Music,Songs gave him identity" who gave him the beautiful voice?

He was truly a Icon for Ppl like me growing up listening to Dil Dil Pakistan, It is Heartbreaking too See Him pass away along with other people onboard PK661...
His recognition was Vital Signs & after that His Naats & Ramzan Transmissions, He indeed was a true patriot who was spreading love & compassion among all the Pakistani's & Portraying a Positive image of Pakistan wherever he traveled..

RIP Junaid and all the dead of the PIA flight. What a tragedy. I don't know much about his latter life but, in the 80's, he was an icon. This song still rings in my head.

NAWAZ PMLN AND HIS CORRUPT SPOONS BARKKK SO MUCH ON PANAMA ALL TIME TO COVER CORRUPTION BUT NONE OF THEM VISIBLE ON BIG TRAGEDY OF PLANE CRASH-----Parvez khattak must go it is his jurisdiction VIP planes for corrupt family zardari nawaz etc while nation die in crap expired aeroplanes if this would have happen in develop nation most high ups would have been fired but mr panama pml n did to divert nation attention from corruption he posted haqan abasi minister extreme conflict of intrest for PIA because he own personal airlines air blue poor maintenance old planes corrupt mafias in PIA from top to bottam.

Back
Top Bottom