What's new

Judicial Commission inquiry and findings

If there was any effort done, and yet the influx was so much that it couldn't be handled I'd understand.

In most places turnout was still low and I've seen school student organizations who do better jobs.

Why weren't there any EVMs? India had them 20 years ago. Stone age zamane ki tarhan counting woh log kar rahay hain jinko doh dooni chaar karna nahi aata.

These are the videos where they got caught, where people with smartphones were available. Imagine how bad it must have been in other areas. This shows ECP had no control or was complicit. The validity of such an election is totally bogus.

The difference between Winning and losing parties is just too big!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amid violence, vote-rigging complaints, Pakistan elects new leaders - CNN.com

Election shenanigans: Rigging complaints reported – The Express Tribune

The difference between Winning and losing parties is just too big!!!!!!

As I said, its not about changing the fact that PML-N would have still won, its about rigging... Jab tak iss level ki rigging ko tasleem karte rahainge, yehi baar baar hota rahay ga. NA-122, NA-125 and NA-250 main saaf saaf rigging hui hai.

945067_10151653103053383_484555568_n.jpg

Protest continues, even after threats of violence. Altaf the traitor said "One word and sab ko talwaron se, teen talwar pe maar doonga"

Dawn's coverage of the protests

photo13.jpg

A photo shared on Facebook

189533_473490066061371_1623176158_n.jpg

No proof with pics or anything...but:

Jehangir Tareen leading with 70k votes against 25k at 2 am night time, the next morning at 9, Tareen stuck at 70k while independent opponent jumps to 85k...you don't have to be a rocket scientist.

Hamid Khan leading by margin of 20k votes, the counting is stopped, everyone goes missing, Khwaja Saad on top.

At first I thought that this was limited to only a few polling stations in Karachi, Lahore etc...but after seeing ARY for 3 hours and the vids, it seems it is whole of PPunjab?!

Ibrar Ul Haq came with a stamped ballot book of around 100 pages, it was being stMped outside station, fight broke out, bbok was thrown on the ground. All stamps for Ahsan iqbL, Mubashir Luqman showed a txt by Ibrar 5 days before election that Ahsan Iqbals wife is giving 500 per vote.

Yesyerday she had a gun! This thappa was going on in 100 polling stations, not just one.

Aik ki bat ho to phir bhi halo, magr yeh to aadha halka hai.

ECP still fooling the nation on saaf shafaf election.

I still believe that PML would have won in a free election, but not like this...PTI would have gotten a few more...PPP has more NA seats than PTI! Yeh to anni macha di hai.

Amid violence, vote-rigging complaints, Pakistan elects new leaders - CNN.com

Election shenanigans: Rigging complaints reported – The Express Tribune

As I said, its not about changing the fact that PML-N would have still won, its about rigging... Jab tak iss level ki rigging ko tasleem karte rahainge, yehi baar baar hota rahay ga. NA-122, NA-125 and NA-250 main saaf saaf rigging hui hai.

As of now I can confirm Not a single evidence provided & not even official protest lodged by PTI in EC against rigging in NA 122, 125.

so plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nothing is going to happen . Nawaz Sharif is your new PM , accept it. The only thing that can change that now is a military coup.

Update: The crowd has been dispersed from #TeenTalwar after firing by NaMaloom Afraad.

Dhandli at its peak...pfound these from the back side of polling station of NA 253 Gulistan E Jouhar ....this is voted ballot papers ....
3a3e5e8e3ac1cceee77c1e59b2c6c8dc400x300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom