What's new

Judge who sentenced Saddam Hussein to death 'is captured and executed by ISIS'

I don't care whether Izzat ad Douri would rule or not, Maliki isn't staying as PM post since everyone has rejected him already, he'll be replaced by al chalabi or several others mentioned as candidates.

Except people here are dreaming, ISIS is the leading force not 'Sunni rebels' as Gulf media says. Video's confirm it, those whom are gullible enough to fall for media with a political aim aren't worthy to argue with. This week Naqsahbandi forces ( Douri supporters ) clashed with ISIS.

The current neighbor most at risk is Jordan having many supporters mainly MB ISIS supporters inside their own borders that raised the ISIS flag several times, their danger is internal.

The region has ISIS presence in every Sunni state, this will motivate them and might activate them, hence Kerry today pointing out this is a regional danger that could spread, they might take military action before Iraq's political proces is solved as he said.

As for @Arabian Legend thinking ISIS will head to Iran or that they can even succeed/survive Iran for a day, they have no supporters in Iran and the terrain is too rough/foreign to them. However ISIS has supporters in Saudi Arabia and other Arab states, with that I mean true supporters not like you and several others on PDF that support them in foreign states only.

The Shura council & government have been forced to keep laws in use disregarded by many of the general public to appease Salafis/Islamists, all that is necessary though to keep the Salafis quiet as they're a danger to the state. With the arrival of ISIS against this Shura council and government the radical Islamists have found a new saviour. The same supporters painted pro ISIL chants on government buildings recently in Taif ( confirmed on vid ), they exist in big numbers.

Question is, do the people want ISIS to grow to the scale where their own large local ISIS supporters will be motivated to become active ? sure people believe their state can contain them since they didn't go through wars and the huge mess Iraq has gone through. But take Algeria in the 90's as an example, they are all 'Sunnis' yet still Islamists couldn't care about those Sunnis by name and killed/massacred many including entire villages. ISIS is similar, if they aren't dealt with the region will have them sooner or later as recent history shows.

But keep insisting it's Douri and local moderates trying to topple the government only.

The Gulf media never claimed that the current situation in Iraq is solely led by Sunni rebels but both the ISIS and many clans from Anbar and elsewhere. Here is a fresh quote from todays report. So yeah you can say both are storming Al-Mailki and his government so far with many lands falling into their hands while the incompetent army of Iraq fled away.

Alarabiya

وسيطر مسلحون من تنظيم "داعش" ومن عشائر الأنبار منذ أكثر من 10 أيام على مناطق واسعة في شمال العراق ووسطه وغربه بينها مدن رئيسية مثل الموصل وتكريت. هؤلاء المسلحون سيطروا منذ ساعات على مدينتين إضافيتين في محافظة الأنبار الغربية هما راوة وعنة القريبتين من القائم بعد تراجع قوات المالكي.

Aljazeera

وتدور المواجهات في العراق بين المسلحين من أبناء العشائر ومعهم عناصر من تنظيم الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام من جهة، وبين القوات الحكومية المدعومة من مليشيات ومتطوعين من جهة أخرى.

Iran and Al-Qaeda treaty is still up to date that is why Iran has sheltered AQ members before and never been attacked by AQ at all. The ISIS current political and military aim is to control Iraq and Syria then spilt from there, hint Lebanon is not under ISIS threats.

Izzat Al-Douri has a hand in what is going on Iraq, he probably facilitated the ISIS to Iraq too since the ISIS is filled with ex army members.

The sleeper cells who recently have been caught are those who went through the rehab program and then were sat free. Almost all of them were in jail and are under trial. Sympathizers of the ISIS are everywhere in the Arab and Muslim world but no chaos, protest or slogans have taken place so far. Your dream to see unrest in the Gulf and Jordan will not happen so keep dreaming. We are here and prospering while you and Iran are sinking down. Both are failed states.

There is no clear Salafi parities in KSA that holds political vision neither in the GCC nor in Jordan. Those who call themselves salafis wherever they are stand against any rebellious against Muslim rulers and that makes them anti ISIS by nature.

Salafi means "early Muslim" referring to those who died within the first four hundred years after the Prophet PBUH death including the four scholars of the four Sunni Madhab. The term "Salafi" was revived as movement by the followers of Jamal al-Din al-Afghani just so you know that Salafi has no political interests whatsoever so your claim in regard to KSA is invalid. You talk like you know but you don't.

Last edited:
I think the U.S backed Jordan is going to step in otherwise they will be next

Difference is the intention.

Agent Orange was for defoliating trees, while the stuff Saddam dropped was for killing people.

I guess you did not read the Article I posted...Now read the whole Article than come back.
According to estimates, Washington launched the chemical on more than 25,000 kilometers of Southeast Asia. Known as Agent Orange, the liquid contained great quantities of dioxin, a carcinogen that caused disease and disability in both soldiers and civilians. Currently, more than two million Vietnamese suffer the effects of this contamination in their body.

There was a genetic mutation that caused various types of cancer, skin diseases, lung cancer and mental disabilities, among other anomalies," she recalls. "Even today thousands of people continue to suffer these consequences. Children and grandchildren of the victims were affected by the changes,

Is it really needed to see everything with a perspective of religion...The biggest challenge of middle east is that.hi..if someone is bad..he is bad...but when people starts seeing the things with a perspective of religion then entire opinion changes..because every one takes their own position...And usually Islamic world gets united with each other when the opposite party is non muslim nation...But what happens if it is between the Muslim nations like what is happening now in Iraq and Syria....This is where the Muslim leadership is not getting a way out to solve the problem...

anyway , Saddam is a dead man ... he has to face Allah judgment ... all of our words can't change Allah judgement
I am not saying you are defending, I am merely reminding people that what monster Saddam was the US was/is equally responsible. Please do read the Links provided I Edited post see the third Link.

all of us will die and God will judge us in judgment day ... God knew people true intention and will judge them ...

nor me , nor you , nor USA\Americans can run from it ....

people forget this simple fact ...

Difference is the intention.

Agent Orange was for defoliating trees, while the stuff Saddam dropped was for killing people.

Agent Orange was used extensively by the Swedish Railway to keep the railroad free
of nasssty plantsss. Of course it was stopped when the effect on people coming in contact with
the stuff became widely known.

are you mean walking trees ...

just don't try to justify others crimes ...

What was the Ayatollah doing in France?

he was exiled ... just like muslim in prophet era who went to Habisha ... ;)

first , they exlied him to Turkey , then to Iraq and then Iraqi force him to leave Iraqs , he chose to go to Kuwait but Kuwaitis didn't let him to enter county , and then he made a decisions and chose to go to France to use International MEDIAs ...

only who knew politics can understand this ...

Last edited:
10407361_1469289033314407_6723266068528155769_n.jpg[\IMG]

What Ulema of Ahle Sunnath say is just and right,

Have you heard this Hadis:

: قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم
.مَنْ مات وليس في عنقه بيعة مات ميتة جاهلية

Or
.من مات ولم يعرف إمام زمانه مات ميتة جاهلية

I guess you did not read the Article I posted...Now read the whole Article than come back.

The effects of Agent Orange is well known now.
The question of responsibility needs to be based on what was known about dioxin when it was spread around.

In these cases it can take a substantial time for an organisation to come out of the initial denial.
A lot of people will act to cover their behinds even if they are not directly responsible for critical decisions.
Seems to be part of human nature to refuse to admit mistakes.
Not only Vietnamese were harmed. US military handling the stuff has also been affected.

Dropping defoliating chemicals when the effects are unknown, is still different from dropping nerve gas on a city in my book.

At some point knowledge reaches the top, and decisions are made.
A similar case is the Dole affair where the Banana Company Dole used pesticides to protect
the Bananas from diseases. Pesticides which has clear detrimental effects on the Dole employees.
That is when it becomes criminal negligence to continue to use it.

The big question on responsibility is when was the US military aware of the effect on
humans.

Still, I believe use of nerve gas is worse. Instant kill is always worse than maiming.

The Ayatollah was expelled by Shah regime, first toTurkey, then Iraq and finally France. Learn some history.
Yes but then again he was in Satan's land while receiving benefits collected from tax money paid by hard-working people in France. Don't think he ever worked for a day while living there. Quite hypocritical, don't you think?

Yes but then again he was in Satan's land while receiving benefits collected from tax money paid by hard-working people in France. Don't think he ever worked for a day while living there. Quite hypocritical, don't you think?

This has nothing to do with my post and I'm not defending the Ayatollah. What I meant was that Saddam's case had nothing to do with that, 2 worlds apart. It was a forced exile, be it in Satan's land or not, while Saddam was hiding in a hole in his own country.

Anyway, when countries expel people to other countries, they usually also accept the costs and political side effects in order not to put pressure on the host country, not to forget that if France didn't like to spend their 'tax' money, they could have simply rejected. Btw, this has nothing to do with the thread.

This has nothing to do with my post and I'm not defending the Ayatollah. What I meant was that Saddam's case had nothing to do with that, 2 worlds apart. It was a forced exile, be it in Satan's land or not, while Saddam was hiding in a hole in his own country.

Anyway, when countries expel people to other countries, they usually also accept the costs and political side effects in order not to put pressure on the host country, not to forget that if France didn't like to spend their 'tax' money, they could have simply rejected. Btw, this has nothing to do with the thread.
I don't get your point. Saddam created few unnecessary wars, risked millions of lives of his countrymen while hiding like a coward in his last days while Ayatollah accepted to live in a land he hates and he is also responsible for many deaths of his countrymen. Regardless of whether France accepted or not , Ayotollah shouldn't have accepted the offer if he thought he was morally superior. Anyway, we are going off-topic. I will stop here.

Selling pistachio.:rofl:

The Iranians on the other hand would have us believe his Tour de France was all due to the Ayatollah being expelled by a pro-Western Government in Iran. I don't know why he was obsessed with seeking refuge in other pro-Western Governments and then finally settling down in the West, must've enjoyed the comforts.

The amount of lies these people tell and their sheer ability to twist and spin the truth has the Muslim Ummah reach for their ears and say, "Tawba".

Back
Top Bottom