What's new

Judge caught on Security Camera

IMG-20150531-WA0003.jpg

If you're an axact supporter not my problem. If the Mods tell I'll stop. But till then I'm going to continue. In America people hurle truck loads of insults and yet your saying we shouldn't expres our opinions on a spoilt judge. Because of whom my no our people have had to suffer because of their cowardice to give death sentences to terrorist's. Whom killed our troops time and time again. .

I recommend you start a separate thread regarding your concerns. Don't ruin this thread
I just mentioned Axact as an example of how they tried to drag defence.pk into a legal battle over something as trivial as a mere expression of opinions. There is no need to get defensive and resort to these inapt conclusions about who i am and where i work. Lastly as much as you, i am entitled to express my views, so i'll continue to do so, wherever i want, if you have any issues then take it up with mods. The fact that the title has been changed, that says a lot about who was right or wrong. I believe my work here is done.

I just mentioned Axact as an example of how they tried to drag defence.pk into a legal battle over something as trivial as a mere expression of opinions. There is no need to get defensive and resort to these inapt conclusions about who i am and where i work. Lastly as much as you, i am entitled to express my views, so i'll continue to do so, wherever i want, if you have any issues then take it up with mods. The fact that the title has been changed, that says a lot about who was right or wrong. I believe my work here is done.
No now you have understood. So keep on saying hell eveyone can case closed.

If you'll bother paying attention to the TOPIC, you'll find your evidence just there(which by the way i just reported). I really don't care about judiciary in Pakistan. But this can be very damaging for defence.pk's repo, let alone a defamation lawsuit.

Daaaaaah.............................. an anonymous person on public forum typing the truth is not equal to hurt His A$$Ships prestige, there is no evidence here and courts demand evidence.................... prove his identity? Quote the section under which he can be booked? Who is going to file the case? Witnesses?

They are most corrupt mafia................... here I said it book me under whatever section you can think of. :enjoy:

Typical Pakistani mentality, worrying about "izzat" and their importance when they nothing more than a needless speck of third world dirt who cannot provide fair and equal justice to all.

Very well, now it's good to see that it's not only common people getting disrespected on the gates of cantonments of KPK and Balochistan on daily basis. Now some bells will ring I guess.

Very well, now it's good to see that it's not only common people getting disrespected on the gates of cantonments of KPK and Balochistan on daily basis. Now some bells will ring I guess.

You know when you connect Motorway from Peshawar side towards Islamabad, there are army check posts who check and verify cars before these get on motorway, once I was travelling from there to Islamabad, and at the interchange there was queue of vehicles being checked, when my turn came, a No Doltia type from my left driving a Land Cruiser with tinted glasses tried to cross me and go ahead. The soldier stopped that jeep and stood in front of him waving like go back you idiot and wait for your turn. Believe me the nicest thing I could enjoy to watch, that jeep had to back up and wait in line for his turn.

You know when you connect Motorway from Peshawar side towards Islamabad, there are army check posts who check and verify cars before these get on motorway, once I was travelling from there to Islamabad, and at the interchange there was queue of vehicles being checked, when my turn came, a No Doltia type from my left driving a Land Cruiser with tinted glasses tried to cross me and go ahead. The soldier stopped that jeep and stood in front of him waving like go back you idiot and wait for your turn. Believe me the nicest thing I could enjoy to watch, that jeep had to back up and wait in line for his turn.
Well dear come to any of the cities of KPK like Lakki Marwat, Bannu, Tank, D.I.Khan or any of the small cities of Balochistan, go through a few check posts and visit the cantonments. I guarantee that you will find a new enlightenment. It doesn't mean that I am anti army...but I have witnessed there 'hard wired mentality' of 'bloody civilians'. But the wondering part that I have experienced is that they behave 180 degree different in Punjab, Sindh and Islamabad. It's only in KPK and Balochistan where all the inhuman behavior is pointed at.
And by the way our 'facebook foji biradri' is master at lies. the images about harsh language by the Judge is all fake and is created by the propagandists to demonise the judge and create sympathies for the other side.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom