What's new

Joke

When? I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything.? Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits

Boudreau was driving down Canal street in a sweat because he had an important meeting and couldn't find a parking place. Looking up to heaven he said, 'Lord take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I will go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of ma life and give up ma White Lightnin'!'

Miraculously, a parking place appeared.

Boudreau looked up again and said, 'Never mind, I found one.'

According to Urban Dictionary !!!

1. Ghardari
An abuse that people of South Asia frequently use. Literal meaning is 'dog' but cultural meaning is 'bastard'.
Thug: Give me all your belongings!
Man: Ghardari! you won't get it that easy!
A: I drank all the bud-lites from your fridge!
B: You son of Ghardari!!!

2. Ghardari
1. A ****** son of a b***h.
2. Haramda (punjabi)
3. Ullu ka Patha (urdu)
4. Man *****
5. Dick head
6. A greedy pig
John is a ****** Ghardari, he would steal all the money from the world if he could.
John is a Ghardari from the childhood.
President of pakistan is a Ghardari.

3. Ghardari

Ghardari means 'Corrupt', 'Corruption'.
Ghardari is a well known term used in Pakistan and now worldwide for maligning and accusing someone for corruption.
News bulletin: "Somalia has seen increased Ghardari in the recent past."
Judge to the victim: "You are sentenced to remain in prison for 10 years due to your Ghardari charges"
Aik badmash dosray say: "Abay! too ney to Ghardari main mujhay bhi peechay chor diya"

According to Urban Dictionary !!!

1. Zardari
An abuse that people of South Asia frequently use. Literal meaning is 'dog' but cultural meaning is 'bastard'.
Thug: Give me all your belongings!
Man: Zardari! you won't get it that easy!
A: I drank all the bud-lites from your fridge!
B: You son of zardari!!!

2. Zardari
1. A ****** son of a b***h.
2. Haramda (punjabi)
3. Ullu ka Patha (urdu)
4. Man *****
5. Dick head
6. A greedy pig
John is a ****** zardari, he would steal all the money from the world if he could.
John is a zardari from the childhood.
President of pakistan is a Zardari.

3. Zardari

Zardari means 'Corrupt', 'Corruption'.
Zardari is a well known term used in Pakistan and now worldwide for maligning and accusing someone for corruption.
News bulletin: "Somalia has seen increased Zardari in the recent past."
Judge to the victim: "You are sentenced to remain in prison for 10 years due to your Zardari charges"
Aik badmash dosray say: "Abay! too ney to zardari main mujhay bhi peechay chor diya"

Zardari is tribe in sindh , hatred towards Asif should not be directed towards tribe , joke is cheap.

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.
Walking through the mall the surprised wife look up and noticed her husband was no where around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do.
She used her cell phone to call her husband because she was so upset, to ask him where he was.
The husband in a calm voice said, honey remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day.
His wife said crying, yes I remember that jewelry store.

He said, well I'm in the bar next to it

When? I was 13, I hoped that one day I would have a girlfriend with big tits.

When I was 16, I got a girlfriend with big tits, but there was no passion, so I decided I needed a passionate girl with a zest for life.
In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency. She was a drama queen, cried all the time and threatened suicide. So I decided I needed a girl with stability.

When I was 25, I found a very stable girl but she was boring. She was totally predictable and never got excited about anything.? Life became so dull that I decided that I needed a girl with some excitement.

When I was 28, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She did mad, impetuous things and made me miserable as often as happy. She was great fun initially and very energetic, but directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some real ambition.

When I turned 30, I found a smart ambitious girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground, so I married her. She was so ambitious that she divorced me and took everything I owned.

I am older and wiser now, and I am looking for a girl with big tits
Love it. :lol:

Lady to Dr:
In Mrdo Ki Bewfai Se Tung a k Dil Krta Hy Kisi Kuty Sy Shdi KrLu

Dr:
Na Bibi Ye Tajrba Benazir Ne B Kia Tha
Aaj natija Pura Pakistn Bhugat Raha hy.

And you think you are serving your nation by using these languages. Shame on you

An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was finally time to get married. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements, and so on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied. The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses, then leaned over towards her and whispered:

'Is that one word, or two?'

An old man walks into the barbershop for a shave and a haircut, but he tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age. The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells him to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin.

When he's finished, the old man tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he's had in years. But he wanted to know what would have happened if he had swallowed that little ball.

The barber replied: "Just bring it back tomorrow like everyone else does."

As per research
A man speaks 25,000 words daily & A woman speaks 30,000
Problem starts when husband comes home from office after consuming his 25,000 words
& wife starts her 30,000.

Last joke of 2011

"Sehwag ka record tornay ke koshish keron ga"

Pakistan Captain.....
Misbah-Ul-Haq

Newly wed girl to her 70 year old husband

Lets go upstairs and have sex

Husband: "Make a choice, i can't do both"

A group of kindergartners were trying very hard to become accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk! You need to use 'Big People words,' she was always reminding them.

She asked John what he had done over the weekend?
'I went to visit my Nana.'
'No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER.
Use 'Big People' words!'

She then asked Mitchell what he had done.
'I took a ride on a choo-choo.'
She said. 'No, you took a ride on a TRAIN.
You must remember to use 'Big People' words.'

She then asked little Alex what he had done?
'I read a book,' he replied.

That's WONDERFUL!' the teacher said. 'What book did you read?'

Alex thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride and said:

"Winn!e the SH!!T!"

Back
Top Bottom