What's new

join pazk army as 2nd LT

Assalam o Alaikum Sir I want ask I applied for PMA LC 137 but i'm 2 years overage my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 and I have done my BA from Balochisatn Kech I want to join Pak Army can i get any chance of selection kindly sir reply me i'll be very thankful to you Allah Hafiz.

Assalam o Alaikum Sir I want ask I applied for PMA LC 137 but i'm 2 years overage my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 and I have done my BA from Balochisatn Kech I want to join Pak Army can i get any chance of selection kindly sir reply me i'll be very thankful to you Allah Hafiz.
Please contact nearby army recruitment and selection center for confirmation.
According to my infromation overage candidates are not allowed to apply.

Thank you sir but in our area there is no Army Selection and Recruitment Center that's why i'm worried about it in advertisement the last age limit is 24 years and i'm 25 years old my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 sir i just need some information about it i'm belongs to KECH Mekran in there i can't ask anyone about pak army it's not save for me

Is there is any thing for civil engineer in army

Thank you sir but in our area there is no Army Selection and Recruitment Center that's why i'm worried about it in advertisement the last age limit is 24 years and i'm 25 years old my actual date of birth is 6-5-1990 sir i just need some information about it i'm belongs to KECH Mekran in there i can't ask anyone about pak army it's not save for me
Please contact ASRC for further information and guidance.
https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/

sir

what rank i have if i join pma LC after enter in cumputer science ?

after enter i am 18years

Back
Top Bottom