What's new

Join Pakistan Police

hamzarehan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Asalam u Alikum.

Hope everyone is fine and i wish good wishes to all of you. I wanted to know that how can i join Pakistan Police as an officer rank? I am 20 years old and have done A levels. Is there some kind of test or something? And another thing what are the physical requirements. I am 5" 3~4 can i still join ? I am sure that i am fit than some of the tall guys. :P
I also applied for pakistan army but just got rejected because of height.. God i would have been a hell of soldier.

Contact this guy.....
images.jpg

Asalam u Alikum.

Hope everyone is fine and i wish good wishes to all of you. I wanted to know that how can i join Pakistan Police as an officer rank? I am 20 years old and have done A levels. Is there some kind of test or something? And another thing what are the physical requirements. I am 5" 3~4 can i still join ? I am sure that i am fit than some of the tall guys. :P
I also applied for pakistan army but just got rejected because of height.. God i would have been a hell of soldier.

dear brother y do u want to be a haram khor.... Pakistan police is also know as wardi walay daku... instead of this u should join isreali army ... curse on pakistani police

Back
Top Bottom