What's new

Join Pak Army with FSC

SSG commandos

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Can i join pakistan army with Fsc cumputer science if i have 50% or 55% ?

because i live in France and it's very very difficult

Can i join pakistan army with Fsc cumputer science if i have 50% or 55% ?

because i live in France and it's very very difficult

You need atleast 60% to be eligible for joining and if you are a dual national, you will have to surrender your second nationality.

What is ISSB i want to join PMA long Cours .

If i Have less than 65% i have no Option ? i ask that because it's seriously difficult In France

If i Have less than 65% i have no Option ? i ask that because it's seriously difficult In France

If you have a French qualification then you will be required to submit an equivalence certificate from the FBISE which will bring your grades on par with local grading schemes.

If you have a French qualification then you will be required to submit an equivalence certificate from the FBISE which will bring your grades on par with local grading schemes.

can i check equivalence certificate online

if i have less than 65% in France , in Pakistan this will be more % ?

can i check equivalence certificate online

if i have less than 65% in France , in Pakistan this will be more % ?

No, unfortunately, the equivalence will only be calculated when you submit the result to FBISE.

What is ISSB please ?
Inter services selection board . It is a board which selects the officers for the army .
Its Mission is to Select potential officers for the defence forces of Pakistan who have the requisite mental, moral, social and dynamic qualities to make successful leaders during peace and war.

ISSB's Website : Welcome to Inter Services Selection Board

Sir do we are allowed to join Coaching Academy For ISSB preparation???
Tell me I am planning to join ....

These people have no idea what they are talking about,you would have to convert your certificate from IBCC Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad
I did gcse and when i came to pakistan i had to convert my grades from ibcc it made gcse certificate into matric equivalent so that i can get admission in local colleges who don't understand/accept O level.I had 6A and 2 B so they converted with their formula and i had 82.5% in Matric,82.5 is good so i think you shouldn't worry too give em a call and see if they help ya out
After you have contacted and Converted your certificates from IBBC and score above 60% only then you can give your army test

Asalamualicum, I am in 10th ad currently 15. Can I join pak army after a levels? Suggest me something muhammedali233.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom