What's new

Join Pak Army through Graduate Course

Akhundzada Uzair`

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well i have done intermediate in commerce from Islamabad but unfortunately i got less marks as 49 percent due to that i was not eligible for Long course, so than i did B.A and got 50 percent marks, currently im enrolled in LLB in Islamic University Islamabad, well my question is,,, Can i apply for Pak army graduate course as i have done my second last degree with 50% marks and last degree gona complete with 3.4 Cgpa its about 70% marks... Please guide me can i apply for Pak army graduate course on the basis of LLB as last and B.A as second last degree?
Thanks!

Well i have done intermediate in commerce from Islamabad but unfortunately i got less marks as 49 percent due to that i was not eligible for Long course, so than i did B.A and got 50 percent marks, currently im enrolled in LLB in Islamic University Islamabad, well my question is,,, Can i apply for Pak army graduate course as i have done my second last degree with 50% marks and last degree gona complete with 3.4 Cgpa its about 70% marks... Please guide me can i apply for Pak army graduate course on the basis of LLB as last and B.A as second last degree?
Thanks!
Just call local ASRC

Back
Top Bottom