What's new

join isi for work my country pakistan

Haresh Kumar

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1) Tell your interests? i want to work for my country and my interest for only work pakistan
2) How did you find us? by internet youtube video
3) What interests you here? just work my country and fight other in which not like my country
4) What is your profession? agent
5) Your nationality and/or origin? pakistani hindu
6) City you are posting from? Sanghar

MOD EDIT: Personal contact information removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) Tell your interests? i want to work for my country and my interest for only work pakistan
3) What interests you here? just work my country and fight other in which not like my country

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

We appreciate your willingness to contribute to national defense. However i would advise you to keep your identity a secret on this forum.

Thanks
Information edited out. Moving to introductions section now.

No words brother. I am speechless to read your introduction and motivation.:smitten:
A VERY WARM WELCOME TO YOU!:welcome:
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!:pakistan:

Who is cutting onions???:cry:

Last edited:

Welcome!

Oh dear that is so nice.
But I think you are old enough to be recruited by isi or armed forces.
Look dear I always say if you can't serve country through armed forces.
Always serve your country through social service. There are so many problems in interior sindh. Where these waders continue to rule them and do lots of corruption. And these poor people don't even know what's happening in the rest of pakistan.
You can educated them and serve your country by that. There is no shortage of services for your country.

Welcome to the forum. You can serve Pakistan without being part of ISI, just by being a good citizen and playing your part.

Back
Top Bottom