Country
Pakistan
job ad in pakistani news papers

counter-terrorism-English.jpg

anti-terrorism-department-corporals-jobs-n.jpg

job ad in pakistani news papers

counter-terrorism-English.jpg

anti-terrorism-department-corporals-jobs-n.jpg
They are asking for BA and BSC are they crazy or what they are not training them to deploy professors they need fighting force and FSC and FA should be asked

They are asking for BA and BSC are they crazy or what they are not training them to deploy professors they need fighting force and FSC and FA should be asked

Its a good thing... educated men make better soldiers... they are also offering 75k minimum salary... even most MBAs dnt get tht much starting salary man..

P.S: Is it the same CT SF nawaz was talkin about?

Its a good thing... educated men make better soldiers... they are also offering 75k minimum salary... even most MBAs dnt get tht much starting salary man..

P.S: Is it the same CT SF nawaz was talkin about?

Merit should be 1st division at-least, nalaik people shouldn't be assigned this kind of critical duty.

Yes it's same, but i think a federal CT force will be more effective.

Merit should be 1st division at-least, nalaik people shouldn't be assigned this kind of critical duty.

Yes it's same, but i think a federal CT force will be more effective.

NS was talkin abt a federal CTF ... while this is a provincial force? confusing.

And it will be mostly likely that way, in other words it's waste of resources.

And it will be mostly likely that way, in other words it's waste of resources.

2000+ "SF operators" ... wtf is punjab govt trying to do>? instead they should have hired 500-600 guys armed with the best weapons etc.. and most importantly... they should be "independent"... also there are talks abt these guys having their own heli sqds... and to be trained by Turkish n PA,SSG instructors?

2000+ "SF operators" ... wtf is punjab govt trying to do>? instead they should have hired 500-600 guys armed with the best weapons etc.. and most importantly... they should be "independent"... also there are talks abt these guys having their own heli sqds... and to be trained by Turkish n PA,SSG instructors?

Most probably they will end up as security guards of politicians and bureaucrats like elite police force. Welcome to Pakistan. :pakistan:

Why the residents of Punjab can only apply ? Why can't people from other provinces ? I dont think we are looking for potential candidates but just to make Punjabis happy. This is not done.

Why the residents of Punjab can only apply ? Why can't people from other provinces ? I dont think we are looking for potential candidates but just to make Punjabis happy. This is not done.

Maybe because its a 'provincial govt project' mr Genius.

Punjab govt. will hire people from Punjab - Try to read before posting

What wrong did I say ? I also said resident from Punjab.Try to read before posting

You said stupid thing before reading and realizing that Provincial jobs are always for domicile holder of the province be it Punjab, Sindh, KPK or Baluchistan, and your try to play ethnic card failed.

Back
Top Bottom