What's new

join army after inter or first year?

Dear,issb starts in june and no board annouces results before august whether its inter board or camdridge,fsc final result will be in august i think and in ad,it says that documents should be sent within one week when final result is announced,the one who does not send,will not be selected in final merit list,,i was asking about how to send them roll no slip on GHQ address,?? thanks

in short,inter marks sheets are to be sent after issb because result comes in august and issb starts in june so how one can send his result before the boards announces it!
Janab, apko yehe tu pichlay 10-15 replies sy samjhanay ki koshish karha hn k u canot send anything before you have got the result of your part 2 exams. Apko jaldi kya hai Fauj mai janay ki? Why dont you apply "after" you have appeared in your part 2 exams? That's the way MOST people do it. By doing so, you would be applying for the Army just after you have given your part 2 exams. Benefits:

- You can concentrate on your part 2 and get better results as compared to screwing up both your ISSB and part 2 exams as you cannot prepare for both in the same time.

- You would be able to receive your part 2 results just around when you would either be appearing in ISSB or right after it, this way you can easily send all your docs to GHQ as asked.

- Now, if you are going to apply for TCC 'before' you had appeared for part 2, there's a likelihood that your result would NOT have been announced and you would not make the final merit list.

i think the reason they have allowed those people who are yet appear in part 2 exams is primarily for suppli holders or repeaters who want to improve their FSc results.

So, when you initially asked that should you apply for TCC on Hope cert or after FSc results, i thought you were asking whether you should wait for your part 2 results and then apply for TCC or should apply righter you have appeared for your part 2 results. i didnt know k you were so motivated and was applying for TCC just after giving part 1 exams and even before you had received your roll no for part 2 exams!!

The bottom line is, if you send your roll no etc to PA Dte as asked by the ad, you may apply, but if not, then thund rakho and concentrate on your part 2 exams which are due in April, so that you dont fcuk up your FSc %. And after that, you can apply for the next TCC as there would be another just after 6 months!

Janab, apko yehe tu pichlay 10-15 replies sy samjhanay ki koshish karha hn k u canot send anything before you have got the result of your part 2 exams. Apko jaldi kya hai Fauj mai janay ki? Why dont you apply "after" you have appeared in your part 2 exams? That's the way MOST people do it. By doing so, you would be applying for the Army just after you have given your part 2 exams. Benefits:

- You can concentrate on your part 2 and get better results as compared to screwing up both your ISSB and part 2 exams as you cannot prepare for both in the same time.

- You would be able to receive your part 2 results just around when you would either be appearing in ISSB or right after it, this way you can easily send all your docs to GHQ as asked.

- Now, if you are going to apply for TCC 'before' you had appeared for part 2, there's a likelihood that your result would NOT have been announced and you would not make the final merit list.

i think the reason they have allowed those people who are yet appear in part 2 exams is primarily for suppli holders or repeaters who want to improve their FSc results.

So, when you initially asked that should you apply for TCC on Hope cert or after FSc results, i thought you were asking whether you should wait for your part 2 results and then apply for TCC or should apply righter you have appeared for your part 2 results. i didnt know k you were so motivated and was applying for TCC just after giving part 1 exams and even before you had received your roll no for part 2 exams!!

The bottom line is, if you send your roll no etc to PA Dte as asked by the ad, you may apply, but if not, then thund rakho and concentrate on your part 2 exams which are due in April, so that you dont fcuk up your FSc %. And after that, you can apply for the next TCC as there would be another just after 6 months!

Respected sir,first of all,as far as i know hope certificate pe wohi apply karty hain jinho ne fsc part 1 clear kiya ho or part 2 mein appear ho rhy hon,fsc ka final result august mien ajata ha so why one would require hope certificate in march? and tcc comes once every year and pma l/c comes after every six months,may be iam wrong but my question is still unanswered,by which method we should send our roll no slip to ghq,should we send it through courier or give it to as&rc.... i know that this question should be asked from army contact no but they are giving different answers to same question like i told you before.....

Respected sir,first of all,as far as i know hope certificate pe wohi apply karty hain jinho ne fsc part 1 clear kiya ho or part 2 mein appear ho rhy hon,fsc ka final result august mien ajata ha so why one would require hope certificate in march? and tcc comes once every year and pma l/c comes after every six months,may be iam wrong but my question is still unanswered,by which method we should send our roll no slip to ghq,should we send it through courier or give it to as&rc.... i know that this question should be asked from army contact no but they are giving different answers to same question like i told you before.....
Hope cert pe wo apply kartay hain jo part 2 mai appear hochukay hon and their result would be announced by the time they will either be appearing in ISSB or had already appeared and got recommended. In any case, if you are adamant to apply, please note that you need to send the docs via normal mail at the provided address as couriers are not received at GHQ.

Hope cert pe wo apply kartay hain jo part 2 mai appear hochukay hon and their result would be announced by the time they will either be appearing in ISSB or had already appeared and got recommended. In any case, if you are adamant to apply, please note that you need to send the docs via normal mail at the provided address as couriers are not received at GHQ.

normal mail means?? pakistan post office

Back
Top Bottom